What capsule pill comes out whole in poop?
    kdiggi is offline New Member

Question What capsule pill comes out whole in poop?

This is serious, please don't take title as a joke. I am working with a troubled 12 yo pre-teen. Today after a bowel movement, she didn't flush and I noticed a green color capsule lighter than her movement embedded in it. As sickened as I was, curiosity had me plug my nose and grab a spoon to remove it to view. The capsule was about the length of a fingernail. It was still whole. I couldn't see any kind of markings on the capsule. The preteen is female. I am wondering if anyone has any idea of what it could be, and/or if anyone may know how long a capsule would take to come out in a preteen's poop? She has been known to huff using aerosols, and inhale marker fumes by sniffing them or scribbling all over a page just to breathe it in. She has actually done it to the point of having a bloody nose from doing it. She is in middle school, so you never know what kind of things other kids can get their hands on from at home. I don't have pills out in the open for her to get into, and the last place she stayed for a week didn't have anything she could've gotten her hands on. In my unprofessional opinion, I would guess either some kind of diet pill, or maybe some "friend of hers may have given it to her claiming some kind of "high" effects from it, but I have no clue. She claims that she hasn't taken any kind of pill, either dietary or experimentally. She is a little overweight, so I am hoping it is some kind of diet pill that didn't break down during digestion, but it might've been a gell tab that shrunk in size during it's time in her system. However, I would say it's appearance reminds me of, and kind of looks like a two piece capsule. I hope anyone can help me make any kind of sense since, like I said she refuses to release any knowledge of her taking or having any kind of pill. My last fear is what if someone slipped her something, but with the size, she would have to known she took it, unless maybe alcohol was involved. Anyway, I thank in advance anyone who reads and/or has info that may help me in any way.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

It's not unusual for capsules to pass through without being digested, it's not the drug or substance inside it that's the factor. There's no way to guess what it might be without knowing the imprint.

Huffing is a serious problem to deal with, as I'm sure you know what it will do to her brain, you should get her counseling, and especially monitor who she hangs around with, try and get her involved in sports.
    Last edited by Cats Meow; 07-15-2008 at 10:32 AM.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Default drug test

you may want to do a urine drug test on her. you can buy them over the counter and they are not very expensive.

good luck

sammyb88 is offline New Member

Invega comes out in your poop. It has to do with it's delivery system. I don't know why someone would take it (other than being prescribed), but young kids do strange things.

bestd2 is offline New Member

Default Omg

it happened to me just now..... lol........ it waz a green tablet

arcanoidcyst16 is offline New Member

concerta comes out in your poop.IDK if that helps any but it is one of the side effects.

Steve396 is offline New Member

Chances are it's a contiues release pill. If it looks like an elongated 55 gallond drum. it may be Concerta. A long acting (8-12) Ritalin. It could be anything long acting, but that is the one that I know of that is long. Good luck. Let me know if that helps.