Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By klopper22
Weight loss meds
    carolyn17603 is offline Member

Default Weight loss meds

Hi im not sure where to post this but does anyone know of any good weight loss meds that are pretty cheap? I need to lose weight but I have trouble exercising because I have issues with my back. I also feel like if I can get some of this weight off it will help my back. If anyone can help me that would be great or if anyone can tell me where would be a better place to post this. thanks

tjohnson92389 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn17603 View Post
    Hi im not sure where to post this but does anyone know of any good weight loss meds that are pretty cheap? I need to lose weight but I have trouble exercising because I have issues with my back. I also feel like if I can get some of this weight off it will help my back. If anyone can help me that would be great or if anyone can tell me where would be a better place to post this. thanks
    I'm just gonna be honest and tell you how it is, without being rude.

Weight loss meds are a waste of time, never work, and always too good to be true. Next time when you watch a commercial look at the fine print "Clinically proven with proper diet and exercise". They just don't work, its a way to scam overweight people into spending more money.

I'd just suggest lowering calorie intake, setting up a good diet with a dietician, and just start with walks, after losing so much weight from that, you can start running, and exercising for intensely.

Another thing, I'd suggest weight watchers. I've had many family members go through this program with AMAZING results.

hope all is well.

klopper22 is offline Member

i took phentermine for 6 months and lost 80 lbs. now, i did exercise and eat well, but the phentermine is an appetite suppressant and it gives you enregy. So yes, they can and do work for lots of people right along withweight watchers and a dietician. just your choice. the herbal stuff is ????. Be sure that if u get a diet pilll it is by prescription. the 2 best ones i know of at phentermine and phendimetrazine. good luck.
    Last edited by klopper22; 07-06-2011 at 01:00 AM.
    kat3hay likes this.

Asharr is offline Banned

There are a lot of medicines in the market. You can chose of your own choice.
    Here are some better medicines.
    Phentermine
    Metarol
    Alli
    Hoodia

agringo4u is offline Banned

Default get your doctor's advice before using meds

Hi,
    If you are overweight to a large degree you need to ask a doctor about the meds before you take any to be on the safe side. They may even recommend some for you. Hopefully your back has not gotten to the point you have a herniated disc. I saw your thread and wrote one in return discussing it but I thought I would send a reply, too. Good luck. You are going to HAVE to find someway to exercise that doesn't bother your back.

globalgeneric is offline New Member

Most available weight-loss medications are "appetite-suppressant" medications. Appetite-suppressant medications promote weight loss by decreasing appetite

Beneficient is offline New Member

Default Weight loss meds

Hi dear,
    There are a lot of medicines available in market for weight losing more important are
    Phentermine
    Metarol
    Alli

But you should also do the following for the weight losing
    Control your diet
    Take more boiled vegetables
    Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
    Eat citric fruits
    Drink fresh fruits juice
    Take green tea
    and use fish oil.

Addney is offline New Member

Default weight loss

Hi! frnd,
    if you have back bone problem, then plz avoid weight lifting exercise.
    You may concentrate on the your diet plan.

Stop fried foods completely, like fried fish,fried potato,fried chips etc.
    Stop sweetmeats, like chocolates, ice creams, cakes and pastries.
    All things are not easy to avoid directly, you may try it slowly.

Dustin3 is offline New Member

Hello All.. Which is the best way for losing weight ??? someone tell me ?? i got some belly fat want to lose it in natural way...

Chester123 is offline Banned

Tips to burn fat:

Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories,
    Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories,
    Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
    Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories......

Culbert is offline New Member

Foods for the weight loss:

ALMONDS: Perfect packages of protein, fat, and fibre.
    APPLES: Along with strawberries, oranges, peaches and grapefruit, apples contain pectin -
    a form of fibre that can make you feel fuller for hours
    DATES OR DRIED MANGO: These little gems have all the sweetness of lollies, with the added bonus of vitamin C and iron....

angelle171 is offline Banned

Post Weight loss meds

Hello,
    i was suffering from last 2 year in the same case after that one time when i was searching on the internet about best company for weight loss than i got one organizer which has several prescription and non-prescription medicines and products available for weight loss.Here are some of the main weight-loss medicines. However, also i would like to suggest that taking a weight loss drug may not result in weight loss by itself. But using diet pills can help an overweight person stay on a diet because nearly all of these medications work on suppressing appetite. "Feeling full" is believed to be related to a number of biochemical processes in the body.

hilton573 is offline New Member

Try to loss weight with exercise .because in my opinion pills are has no long results on it .so, eating healthy and smaller portions along with lots of water is great advice but, if you want to lose weight quickly there are workout programs you can do from home without going to a gym or doing lots of cardio.

hilton573 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hilton573 View Post
    Try to loss weight with exercise .because in my opinion pills are has no long results on it .so, eating healthy and smaller portions along with lots of water is great advice but, if you want to lose weight quickly there are workout programs you can do from home without going to a gym or doing lots of cardio.
    any comment ?

micalhassi is offline Banned

Dear being honesty, weigh loss med are totally waste of time it have no more benefits and background. Here is a simple way to get rid of it, you just need to plan your daily routine activities. Make effective change in eating habits. Do regular workout for 30 mints in the morning, it also good to warm up body from sleeping anxiety. Stay active in a whole day.

micheljohn is offline Banned

I agree with tjohnson that weight loss meds is totally a waste of time.it doesn't effect on your body.it can be side effected.so try to reduce a weight in a natural way like doing a regular exercise and eat a good diet is much better than weight loss meds.

Foxas is offline New Member

To tell the truth, I don't belive in the effectiveness of loss weight meds. I quite agree with tjohnson92389 it is a waste of time and money. The best way to lose some pounds is pretty simple. If you really have a great desire you wil do it. Don't eat after 6 p.m, drink a lot of water, do your regular exercising for 30 minutes, eat maty times, but a small portion. An the main thing is to eat a well-balanced food. Include in your ration lots of fruits and veggies, grains, dietary meat (chicken, lamb, turkey), nuts, fish and dairy products(milk, cottage cheese and yogurt). If you wanna get more useful info, let me know. I will help you.

TAMallick is offline New Member

Just try to eat more vegetables and fruits, also walk half an hour after supper, then you can easily control your weight. If you want quick result then you should try for regular swimming or running or cycling, which you like best.