TRAMADOL/APAP 37.5MG/325MG vs TRAMADOL 50MG TABLE
    thebirdf is offline New Member

Default TRAMADOL/APAP 37.5MG/325MG vs TRAMADOL 50MG TABLE

hi can anyone help me out my here my old dr. was giving me TRAMADOL/APAP 37.5MG/325MG TABS for my low back pain wise was ok but now i have a new dr. and he give me TRAMADOL 50MG TABLETS and today (sat) is my first time im takeing so wise one is better for the pain any help would be much appreciated thank you

truebluechy is offline New Member

Hello,

In my opinion I prefer the 50 mg. Whenever I take the tramadol it always helps me out. And it helps me cut back on my Norco so I don't have to take as many.

Hope this helps

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Well the one with APAP has Acetaminophen in it, that is the medical communities reference for it. The other is just Tramadol by itself, at least I am assuming such since you didn't mention APAP being with that one.

Which one works better for you, will be something you can only discover by trying it and giving it a couple weeks to see how much it works. There is no way, at this point, to know if you were really getting results from the Tramadol or from the Acetaminophen. They are both different types of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories. Some people do respond better to one than the other.

Neither is a narcotic, so only trial and error will let you know which one works better for you. Everyone is different and what works for one person doesn't always do the same for another.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~