Results 1 to 2 of 2
Sulphur Allergy
  1. #1
    xumeng12 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default Sulphur Allergy

    I have a Sulphur Allergy and am very careful what medications I take. Sometimes my face goes very red when I drink white wine, could this be from the allergy?

  2. #2
    modric is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    You may be intolerant or allergic to sulfites in wine, but there are plenty of other substances in wine you can be allergic to. If you are allergic to sulfites it doesn't mean you are allergic to all substances containing sulfur. An allergist can explain you to which exact substances you are allergic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22