Round,blue, watson
    jennifer1960 is offline New Member

Default Round,blue, watson

Can anyone tell me what is round, blue, watson 851 or 861 and is scored on the other side?

Thanks,
    Jenny

Dragonkittys is offline Junior Member

Hey Jennifer,
    I take zanax, it is blue, round, little and is scored on one side. I don't know about the watson part cause I can't read it it's too small to read what it says(for me). I could be wrong so don't take me as fact. But it could be a step in the right direction. You can also call your pharmacy or any pharmacy and ask or go to any website about meds. and it usually has where you can see what meds. look like. Try that.

Love is a gift
    No matter how it is wrapped, It is always special to have :-)

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

What I THINK you have is:

Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets 12.5;20mg;mg Tab

Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ; Lisinopril tablets
    What are hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril tablets?
    HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE; LISINOPRIL (Prinzide® or Zesteretic®) is a combination of two drugs used to lower blood pressure. Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor that controls high blood pressure (hypertension) by relaxing blood vessels. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic. High blood pressure can damage the blood vessels of the brain, heart, and kidneys, resulting in a stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. By lowering blood pressure, hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril can help reduce your risk of having damage to your kidneys, heart, or other organs. This medicine does not cure high blood pressure. Generic hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril

Click on the link below to see this pill:

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=lihy020a

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.