Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Robert and Melinda update
    HenryNCBA is offline Advanced Member

Default Robert and Melinda update

Good morning everyone,
    Please be advised that Robert and Melinda's internet and home phone service is down. Their service stated that it might take as long as Monday June, 13th to repair the system. In the meantime should you encounter any difficulties and must get word to them let me know and I will contact them. Otherwise you can ask me any questions and I will assist you during their absence. Robert stated that they are not ignoring anyone or staying away but in the part of the state where they reside the service does get a little spotty at times. They will be back and running, although it may be off and on at times, as soon as their service is returned.
    Please feel free to ask any questions or if I can be of help to you.
    Thank You

Henry

disabledleo is offline Member

Default Henry how are "YOU"

Hey friend how are you holding up?? If you need to talk or just rant you have my email address & have used it & I'm here for you if you need anything... YEZ hit me w/ a post saying if I'd take advise from him only being 28 yrs old & I'd have to tell you it actually did exactly what I needed & I had to thank him for it. He is a good person I can tell by his last post to me in the "Need to talk" section with me rambling on in a mess today & I have to say HE/YEZ came thru for me today & you should read it because its a good post...
    Almost sounded a lot like what you would have written so he has picked up some great pointers from some of you without him even realizing it & its all I needed to get me up & out of bed & have gotten a lot done since his post.
    Hope you & ur other half are feeling better & PLEASE keep that stuff out there where u r..
    Just wass thinking about you

Quote Originally Posted by disabledleo View Post
    Hey friend how are you holding up?? If you need to talk or just rant you have my email address & have used it & I'm here for you if you need anything... YEZ hit me w/ a post saying if I'd take advise from him only being 28 yrs old & I'd have to tell you it actually did exactly what I needed & I had to thank him for it. He is a good person I can tell by his last post to me in the "Need to talk" section with me rambling on in a mess today & I have to say HE/YEZ came thru for me today & you should read it because its a good post...
    Almost sounded a lot like what you would have written so he has picked up some great pointers from some of you without him even realizing it & its all I needed to get me up & out of bed & have gotten a lot done since his post.
    Hope you & ur other half are feeling better & PLEASE keep that stuff out there where u r..
    Just wass thinking about you
    Hiya buddy!
    I am doing alright. The bug is defeated and Melissa and I are getting our strength back. Looking forward to the weekend. We plan to head on up into the hills this weekend for some good hiking. Glad to see you are feeling better too there buddy. I agree that Yez is a good person and has got a good heart. We all had out disagreements but I never hold anything personally. Life is too short to keep anger and stuff like that inside. Not worth it. Too many other things to be grateful for.
    Good to hear from you my freind!

Henry

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Hi Guys!!! ........ They finally got our phone and internet going again. At least it didn't take them until Monday like they said was possible. Seems our internet goes down for a couple days once a month. I know that it upsets me to no end!

Have to go the dr but will be back in an hour or so, maybe a little longer. I will adress posts on the forum at that time. Thanks for getting my message out Henry and coverying for me as always. You are my good friend and I appreciate you more than you know buddy! Glad you and Melissa have recovered from your illness. God bless.
    HenryNCBA likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Hi Guys!!! ........ They finally got our phone and internet going again. At least it didn't take them until Monday like they said was possible. Seems our internet goes down for a couple days once a month. I know that it upsets me to no end!

Have to go the dr but will be back in an hour or so, maybe a little longer. I will adress posts on the forum at that time. Thanks for getting my message out Henry and coverying for me as always. You are my good friend and I appreciate you more than you know buddy! Glad you and Melissa have recovered from your illness. God bless.
    Hey my friend!
    Glad to see you back! I take back what I said this morning about who was running the service! No way they would have repaired it this fast! LOL!
    Hope you Dr appt goes well.

Henry

disabledleo is offline Member

Default I'll dbl that

I'll double that "hope dr's goes well"

& if you'd like to share I'll listen you have my email..
    I wish you only the best