ritalin/adderol without rx
    nicki6 is offline New Member

Default ritalin/adderol without rx

hi. i did have a rx for this (adderol) but i lost my insurance. i cannot afford to go back to the dr. and my rx is expired. i cannot focus without this. i see many online pharmacies that say they can get anything from foreign countries etc without a rx. has anyone had any experience with this? negative or positive? thank you so much

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by nicki6 View Post
    hi. i did have a rx for this (adderol) but i lost my insurance. i cannot afford to go back to the dr. and my rx is expired. i cannot focus without this. i see many online pharmacies that say they can get anything from foreign countries etc without a rx. has anyone had any experience with this? negative or positive? thank you so much

Hi nicki ... please understand no one will judge you here. I totally understand your desperation. That being said I would be very very cautious doing what you are talking about doing here. Online pharmacies that are legitimate require prescriptions for adderall MOST DEFINITELY.

Adderall is classified as a class II controlled substance. That means that you can't legally do what you are talking about doing. If you send your money to a foreign country pharmacy you are breaking the law first. Then next you are throwing your money into the wind hoping it will land in the right place and that you won't get ripped off. I wouldn't want to make that bet if it were me or take the chance of using the mail for illegal activities. That can be serious if you get caught. Not saying you will, but I don't think it's worth it.

What will it cost you if this blows up in your face??? You have a script, get it filled legally. Maybe you can't afford to go to the dr without insurance. But you certainly can't afford the consequences of having the alternative not work out for you either. NO WAY that I would even consider doing what you are talking about. Hope this helps.

Someone may very well pop up here and tell you where to do this illegally. I don't know about that. Regardless I wouldn't do it. Good luck and God bless.

Psyched is offline Member

Nicki...hold up and give Robert's advice a good thinking through. I understand that you don't have insurance, but there are some places that can help you. First, I'd start at the hospital where you got your prescription. Some have programs that help pay some or all of a person's prescription costs. For instance, my hospital has an agape fund that helps people pay for their meds...they even make it available for employees. Second; and I hope you don't take this the wrong way; but county agencies such as MHMR can help you also. I know a lot of my patients use MHMR services but others refuse to because they don't like the stigma that others associate with the service. Anyway, I guess what I'm urging you to do is explore all of your options before you do something that you might regret I hope this has helped you some.

Default Nicki

Psyched has the best advice for sure. There are several ways to get your medications without doing something foolish. Things usually work out if we try to do things the right way. You just got a few ideas that you could follow up with tomorrow if you wanted to, options that would likely get some results pretty quickly. Good luck. Let us know how you come out, might help someone else too. God bless.

nicki6 is offline New Member

i really appreciate your good thoughts and advice. it's not just the cost of the meds. my rx is expired. i haven't seen the dr in over a year and it's not cheap seeing her without insurance. i'm applying for low cost insurance but it takes so long. i was just hoping that rumors i hear of online ordering were true. thanks for the help

Psyched is offline Member

Nicki, if you can get help with MHMR, then their services are free from the county. Just keep asking around until you can find someone who will help you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine79 View Post
    let me know if you want to try another alternative I may be able to help.

What alternative are you talking about?

call 211 see if its in your area if so its the united way they can gelp you find no/low cost dr and help you find funds for the script. You can get help from the drug manufacturer sometimes. Its way better than breaking a law that police agencies of all types are getting stricter on by the day. Then not even know if the meds will show up and if they do how would you even know what they really were. They could be anything even people on the street can make >>>> pills, whats to say some >>>> company wont? Adderall would be an easy one to >>>> too...every aspect of this plan is dangerous for you legally and healthwise. please try other options
    Last edited by learning_to_be_free; 12-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.