Quick Suboxone Question
    Doom of Odin is offline New Member

Default Quick Suboxone Question

I've googled this several times and cannot find an answer. Maybe Robert325 can answer this for me.

How long does it take until the Suboxone Film is absorbed into your blood stream? I know that its only takes a couple of minutes to dissolve so does that mean that all of the medicine has been absorbed into the bloodstream or should I sit there and not talk/swallow for awhile longer. I want to make sure the medication has an opportunity to be absorbed befor I swallow and resume talking.

Any help would be great!!!! Thanks.

easttexasgal is offline New Member

Its probably too late to answer you, but I just searched for the same question. I came up with you hold it in your mouth until it is dissolved completely. Then you can spit out the salvia. It takes 15 minutes or so for the entire process. Your not suppose to talk, eat, drink, etc. while it is in your mouth. They say if you swallow the spit with whats left of the meds you tend to get headaches or nausea. I am about to post a question about that. I don't feel so good. Good luck to you.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

That is incorrect. You don't spit out anything. How do you know that you aren't spitting out medication? People try to make this too complicated. Let it dissolve, wait a few minutes, and swallow and go on about your business.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.