Question about throat
    xumeng12 is offline Junior Member

Default Question about throat

Now and then, I get a weird feeling in my throat. It's very hard to describe, it doesn't exactly feel like anything is in there, it just feels... off. Sorry, that's really the best I can do. When this happens I usually inhale a lot, like, all day. A doctor checked my air intake and it was at 98% so it must just be in my head. Sometimes I also yawn a lot on those days too. It bothered me a few months ago when I was having bad acid reflux, I figured it was the problem, and I did have acid reflux pretty bad for a couple of days last week but not since then. It's hard to look up these symptoms if I can barely describe them, and I do realize that I have been pretty vague but does anyone have an idea of what I could possibly be experiencing?

Anuj62 is offline New Member

strep throat is most common disease these days and occur very frequently because of virus known as Streptococcal pharyngitis.we must take proper steps in order to cure strep Throat and must protect ourself from the infected person because it can transfer very easily from one person to another.visit
    I hope you will feel better soon.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-18-2013 at 02:33 PM.

simran23 is offline New Member

I am having sore throat too and and i cough,sneezes,lot of pain in my throat all these are the symptoms of sore throat also after reading so many articles about sore throat i found a very useful article on amazines which really help me to understand sore throat symptoms and various ways to cure it.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-22-2013 at 12:48 AM.

BlackDeanK is offline New Member

Strep throat is caused by viral infection . It makes the Sore throat without cough and sneezing, Pain in swallowing up and sometimes red spots on the surface of the mouth. I had this problem 6 months ago, It lasted for almost one month and made my body weak. Then I searched and found the information regarding strep throat on Flu.ca. I did gargling regularly, took lots of fluids, and also quit smoking.

talangor is offline Junior Member

If the doctor saw no inflammation and your airways are clean then it is probably due to acid reflux.
    If your yawning is related to WD from opiates then the more chance that this is caused by acid reflux.
    Go to a gastrologist and have them look into the esophagus (they have a special camera that can look down in to the upper portion of the esophagus), if it is inflamed then it is acid reflux related.

Isaac11 is offline Banned

One of the main reasons behind sore throat is unbalancing of digestive system i.e., due to increasing the acidity and sometimes may be due to decay of gum.