Psychologist tips
    BoggyDepot is offline New Member

Default Psychologist tips

I have an appointment with a new psychologist next tuesday.

I am looking to get a prescription for adderall or some kind of anti-depressant/anxiety pills. (or maybe you guys have some good suggestions?)

I'm sure you all have either been here or know someone who has.
    A good percentile of college students use adderall these days. I'm wondering what I need to do/say to get my doctor to prescribe me.
    Don't flame, I'm not just looking for a drug dealer, I could always just buy these pills illegally but that is not the way I want to do it, its too expensive from a dealer anyway.. And I do have a bit of anxiety problems, at least I think.

I want tips on what to say and act like in order to get a prescription.

if you guys have any ideas or maybe even links or another forum where I can post this question where you think might get some answers, it would be appreciated, thanks.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

You've come to the wrong place for this kind of info. You don't sound like you need drugs, just your ass beat. Psychologists don't Rx anyway, and yes, you are looking for a drug dealer dumbass.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BoggyDepot View Post
    I have an appointment with a new psychologist next tuesday.

I am looking to get a prescription for adderall ........

............................................. A good percentile of college students use adderall these days. I'm wondering what I need to do/say to get my doctor to prescribe me.

Don't flame, I'm not just looking for a drug dealer, I could always just buy these pills illegally ......................... its too expensive from a dealer anyway.. ...................................I want tips on what to say and act like in order to get a prescription.

I didn't reply to this post earlier as it bothered me more than I can say. You're another college kid here on this forum trying to find a "script dr" for amphetamines. All that you're doing is trying to find out how to score speed.

Take adderall for anxiety???? That's a GREAT medication to use for anxiety. Do you actually think amphetamines will help with anxiety? You're trying to buy drugs that will make any problems you might have worse besides the fact you don't need it anyway.

You need to concentrate on your studies and stop trying to score speed. MOST successful college students DON'T take speed to complete their studies. I don't buy that.

You're at a major crossroads here my friend. I hope you choose the correct route or you could end up diving right into a living hell. Adderall is nothing to mess around with for homework help. The only tip you'll receive from me is get your head screwed on straight and keep it that way. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Psyched is offline Member

Hey jackass, here's a tip...
    Stop causing problems for people that are really going to doctors to get help!!! It's people like you that make doctors leary about prescribing meds to people that might otherwise need it! I hope you keep trying to score your ADDERALL and end up scoring your dumb ass some jail time!

klopper22 is offline Member

What you do is don't pay attention to anything he/she says. Keep asking, "what did you say"? and "huh? i wasn't paying attention". Also keep staring off into space like the goober you are.

LOL