Please HELP!Any1 From MO./IL.??????
    HoneyBiscuit is offline New Member

Question Please HELP!Any1 From MO./IL.??????

I have Major back problems & have had MANY Treatments~ (similar to Tired2)
    & my Dr. REFUSES to listen that I need more help. I have NO Quality of Life the Pain is SOOOOOOO Bad!!
    I was wondering if ANYONE from the Springfield,Maryville, Carlinville, Hillsboro, (IL.) OR the Florissant, (ETC. Missouri) areas knows of ANY Caring Dr.s who are willing to help a chronic pain sufferer. I understand (ALL 2 WELL-Family Member abused the system!!) there are people (who ruined it 4 Real Pain Patients) who just drug-seek; Believe me, if I could live life without them... I'd Rather...
    Most Dr.s these days are too scared to give out Any pain meds...was wondering if anyone out there knows a Good, Caring Dr. that would Listen to my complaints & treat my pain, & not act like I'm an addict, but treat me with compassion as a suffering human being.
    Thanks to everyone,
    God Bless Us All !!

HoneyBiscuit is offline New Member

Exclamation Edit! Please help!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBiscuit View Post
    I have Major back problems & have had MANY Treatments~ (similar to Tired2)
    & my Dr. REFUSES to listen that I need more help. I have NO Quality of Life the Pain is SOOOOOOO Bad!!
    I was wondering if ANYONE from the Springfield,Maryville, Carlinville, Hillsboro, (IL.) OR the Florissant, (ETC. Missouri) areas knows of ANY Caring Dr.s who are willing to help a chronic pain sufferer. I understand (ALL 2 WELL-Family Member abused the system!!) there are people (who ruined it 4 Real Pain Patients) who just drug-seek; Believe me, if I could live life without them... I'd Rather...
    Most Dr.s these days are too scared to give out Any pain meds...was wondering if anyone out there knows a Good, Caring Dr. that would Listen to my complaints & treat my pain, & not act like I'm an addict, but treat me with compassion as a suffering human being.
    Thanks to everyone,
    God Bless Us All !!

P.S.
    I Understand some may NOT want to put a message on this thread for All 2 see regarding Where they live. If you click on my username, and go to "Contact Info.", you can send me an e-mail with Dr. names in these cities, or close by. Please feel free to e-mail me...
    I'am in a Desperate Situation, & the PAIN is causing me to be Depressed...
    I DON'T EXPECT FULL RELIEF~TO JUST BE ABLE TO TOLERATE THE PAIN WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING!!!!!!!! So that I can take care of my family~ & ENJOY LIFE

Thanks Everyone,
    Its INCREDIBLE to find such Wonderful people in similar situations who REALLY CARE!!!!
    God Bless All

tommyboy5 is offline New Member

sounds like you really are in alot of pain. i know doctors in oklahoma. but you have to have a referral from youre doctor. i realize how hard it is to obtain meds now a days. and i really do understand the part about being judged as a drug attict. its said that people like youre self have to almost beg for help and others have mistreated the system to the point that nobody can get help. there should be actual pain management doctors in youre area. that can help just look online under pain management phycians and the state and area in which you live in. then get a refferal from youre doctor or local e.r. you will then have to sign a contract with youre phycisian and only go to him for youre meds. and only one pharmacy.. then be given random drug test. they are getting good enough to tell if you had youre meds that day or not. and if you have taken anything else withen 2 weeks. i failed a drug test at my doctors office last month. because i was having a bad day and i was in a very bad mood after my mother in law pissed me off. so anyway my wife gave me a half of a 5 mgm valium, i took it and went to bed. i went to my doctor about 6 days later and sure enough i was drug tested. and sure enough it showed up. it showed a small dose but enough to show that i had taken it. there is no way to lie youre way out. now some doctors will release you right then,, but my doctor gave me a second chance and told me never to do it again. my sister was drug tested and showed positive for mariquana. did i spell that right?? oh well and she really had some explaining to do. if she hadnt have been a terminal cancer patient her doctor would have released her. and the sad thing is its really hard on youre health to go cold turkey withdrawels. doctors can ween you off or give meds for the symtoms. but alot believe that you deserve it and it teaches you a lesson. i went to drug detox one time and checked myself in. i was up screaming in pain every night. they told me that they never took care of a actual pain patient. and wasnt even allowed to give me a motrin. i took my sock and tied off my ankle to numb the pain in my foot. but i had to. i was cut off for breaking the rules and i had nothing to take. and at least i was given methadone for the withdrawels. then all i had to do is deal with the pain. i went back to my doctor after going to treatment and he apoligized to me for putting me through that. i said it wasnt his fault it was all mine. anyway what im trying to say is do you really want that monkey on youre back?? and if the pain is so bad then make sure that you dont abuse it and run out early or break the rules if you do.