Pharm in Det area with real OC's
    amgalvin3 is offline New Member

Smile Pharm in Det area with real OC's

I know there's still pharmacys that still have real ocs at them. My girlfriend calls me to offer them all the time, but she's still not sure where the people she's getting them from got them. I have a prescription for oxycontin, but I REALLY don't want to end up with a bottle full of OPs. Just wondering if anyone in the detroit area knows of any pharmacys that might have some left. I've heard of them setting them aside & charging up the a$$ for them, but i mean, we have insurance. Let me know, thanks!

doc.rose is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by amgalvin3 View Post
    I know there's still pharmacys that still have real ocs at them. My girlfriend calls me to offer them all the time, but she's still not sure where the people she's getting them from got them. I have a prescription for oxycontin, but I REALLY don't want to end up with a bottle full of OPs. Just wondering if anyone in the detroit area knows of any pharmacys that might have some left. I've heard of them setting them aside & charging up the a$$ for them, but i mean, we have insurance. Let me know, thanks!
    I am not trying to be mean, but it is obvious that you are not taking them as prescribed. The new OC's were made because of people like you who crush them and tamper with them. If you were taking them the way they are meant to be taken, it shouldn't matter if you have the old OC's or the new tamper proof OC. And I doubt very seriously if a chain pharmacy would sell the pills for more than they are supposed to just to make money.