Pain Management in San Francisco
    hornygoatboy is offline New Member

Default Pain Management in San Francisco

Can somebody recommend a good pain management clinic in San Francisco? I recently moved here from up North and am looking for a pain management clinic. I was getting dilaudid where I lived before and it was incredibly helpful for my pain. I would like to see a doctor about getting this medication again. Any suggestions?

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by hornygoatboy View Post
    Can somebody recommend a good pain management clinic in San Francisco? I recently moved here from up North and am looking for a pain management clinic. I was getting dilaudid where I lived before and it was incredibly helpful for my pain. I would like to see a doctor about getting this medication again. Any suggestions?
    3 weeks, no response. Judging from what you've posted here not long ago, my guess is that you'd be wiser to seek out a detox facility than a place to continue on with your painkillers. This isn't meant as a condescending remark, as I've been there. (I'm in recovery from prescription drug addiction.) You were abusing subs just 6 months back - and now you want to find a new supplier for dilaudid? That's one very potent painkiller, one of the strongest - staying on it this long is inviting a nightmare.