oxycontin , oxy IR , vicondon
    Ron714 is offline Junior Member

Default oxycontin , oxy IR , vicondon

HEY PEOPLE HOW IS EVERYBODY I AM DOING OK , BUT GOING TO NEED HELP COMING OFF OF MY PAINKILLERS TO GET NECK SURGERY, DID ANYONE EVER HAVE A ADDICTION AND WAS TOLD THEY HAVE TO STOP THEIR PAIN MEDS BEFORE THEY CAN HAVE SURGERY ? PLEASE I AM NEW AT THIS FORUM E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY @ NJRON714@AOL.COM.
    THANKS
    RON

KlOnoPin is offline Member

if you're seriously on pain pills, can you please spell them correctly> VicODEN. as oppossed to your "vicoNden"? yes I do have/know others whom Rx'd pain pills have been a problem addiction wise, pre-and post surgery. L M Know if you desire a place to turn for additional information.

Ron714 is offline Junior Member

NO QUOTE HEY WHO THE F.. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHO CAN'T SPELL VICONDON OXYCONTIN OR LORITAB , OR ANY DRUG SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST INGNORANT LOL.. SEE LOOK SERIOUS ENOUGH PROBLEMS GOING ON IN THIS SITE , WHO CARES WHO CAN'T SPELL THE DRUGS , WE ALL NO WHAT THEY ARE.
    quote:Originally posted by KlOnoPinNOW THAT WAS NUTS SEE THE IGNORENC

if you're seriously on pain pills, can you please spell them correctly> VicODEN. as oppossed to your "vicoNden"? yes I do have/know others whom Rx'd pain pills have been a problem addiction wise, pre-and post surgery. L M Know if you desire a place to turn for additional information.

LovlyM is offline Junior Member

Yes, they may ask you to stop taking yoru meds before the surgery as they are afraid that what you are taking will interfere with the anesthesia..ie, overdosing, elevated blood pressure, heart attack or the ever feared: not having the anesthesia work and you wake up mid-surgery. Good Luck and take MD's advice! And No, i dont care how you spell...lol As for your addiction, that is something you need to decide for yourself and sit down and really talk with a certified person dealing with substance abuse. Good luck