Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone
    rhmsjsss is offline New Member

Default Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone

Can you help me with the conversion of Oxycodone IR (5mg tab) to Hydrocodone/Apap 10/325mg tab? How much Oxycodone will I have to take to make an equal dose in Hydrocodone?

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Since oxy is 3x stronger then hydro, your 5mg oxy pill is actually equailivant to roughly 15mgs of hydro.
    Here's an Opioid Conversion Table
    ^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-06-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Psychopharm7 is offline New Member

Ok OK OK stop!.... while the knowledgeable kitten is right enough regarding the strength of the tablet there is a major diffference between conversion as it relates to effects and actually physically converting one into the other..
    As a side note from personal preference I find Hydrocodone to be more of a cerebral affect than oxy. Almost like canabanoids vs. canabinols. In some parts of S. America you may buy 40mg pure Hydrocodone Tablets...and well I reccomend them froa headache.

Chuck U. Farleigh

Squach is offline New Member

This is how I went from Hydrocodone to Oxy's. I found that the addiction is so much stonger with Oxy IR's. I now take Suboxone for my crounek pain. SAS<><

Sukit_77 is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopharm7 View Post
    Ok OK OK stop!.... while the knowledgeable kitten is right enough regarding the strength of the tablet there is a major diffference between conversion as it relates to effects and actually physically converting one into the other..
    As a side note from personal preference I find Hydrocodone to be more of a cerebral affect than oxy. Almost like canabanoids vs. canabinols. In some parts of S. America you may buy 40mg pure Hydrocodone Tablets...and well I reccomend them froa headache.

Chuck U. Farleigh
    What countries and what are their names?

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hey Guys and Gals!!! Look at your post dates before answering,this one is a year old with the last post.Saves us all time.Have a good day eveeryone.....Dave