Oxycodone show up as meth in a urine test?
    stcspiderman is offline New Member

Default Oxycodone show up as meth in a urine test?

I was wondering a friend of mine took a some oxycodone, 3 days ago he is on probation took a urine test today came up as meth now there sending it in for further test something about shows up as meth not methamphetamine. she there sending to the lab. Or his he lieing did meth

I was wondering can oxy show up in a ua as meth or why is his ua showing up as meth

Anonymous Guest

Sorry , but your friend is lying to you!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Taking any drugs three days prior to a UA when you're on probation is ignorant. If you play you sometimes have to pay. It's the user's fault no matter what the results come up as. Handcuffs may be serve to be a lifejacket in this situation. I personally have no mercy on that type of behavior. Sorry but you don't always get to behave like a child and get away with it.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

sherrihadley is offline New Member

Oxycodone does not show up as meth in a drug test. It shows up as opiates. I think your friend is using meth and you just didnt know about it.