Need suggestion about healthy diet.
    Jimhassel is offline New Member

Default Need suggestion about healthy diet.

Hi everybody,

I am using all my experiences to figure out what is the best healthy diet to remain fit. I need some suggestion to get more about this topic. If anybody have suggestion then please reply. Hoping to get useful result from you all.

Thanks in advance.

micheljohn is offline Banned

You need to eat a healthy diet for healthy life like vegetables,fruits etc.it gives energ,vitamin etc in your body and makes fit.our body needs energy for work.so it's important to eat a healthy diet.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Man you two sound like the exact same person. Haven't figured out yet what you're trying to accomplish as I've read all your posts and they are all the same. You say nothing of significance whatsoever.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Jimhassel is offline New Member

Hi Robert,

As I mentioned in my first post that i am always curious in search of good ideas for the fitness. I have lot's of ideas and tip's for the same. But hoping to get some new and effective. By doing this i got a good point that by doing same exercise daily is not going to help in reduce weight coz our body get habituated of this. These types of new ideas are helpful for all.