NEED A REAL WEBSITE FOR OXY NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
    NeedMedsInMaryland is offline New Member

Default NEED A REAL WEBSITE FOR OXY NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED

I have SERIOUS lower back pain and am also very depressed. I am always in constant non stop pain every day. With no health insurance. The only thing that even comes close to stoping my pain and does a pretty good job for depression is when I purchase oxycontins, oxycodones and percocets from regular people which is very expensive and not very safe and is a big hassel. I hear about people buying their meds online with no prescription all the time but can not for the life of me find any with weeks of searching the net. I do not need any replies about how it is not leagal or it is not right or whatever comment one has that does not pertain to the question I asked. Just need a good safe website so hopefully I deal with my pain good enough to live a half way normal life. If you know of a website or a place in maryland please let me know. If you do not want to post it please just click on my screen name and send a private email. Thank You and best wishes for everyone on this site.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Your SOL, Oxycodone is a schedule 2 prescription medication, that makes it illegal to send these meds through the mail [u]period</u>, so you may as well resign yourself to this fact. It is possible you'll find a site offering oxy, but I guarantee you will be either ripped off or sent a bogus product. No one is buying oxy through the mail, what you heard was either spam or BS.
    Find yourself a good doctor and pay out of pocket for your meds.

I know this isn't the answer you want but it's the only right answer you'll get.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

martyd is offline New Member

Meow is right. Go to the hosptal-Look for Pain mangement. They will help you. They take mostly any type of ins.

Jerry B is offline New Member

I work in DC and have a similar problem with constant pain. I too use Percs or generic, but always have gotten a prescription. I even learned something new about generics. Get Endo's pills, because that generic is made by the same folks that make the Percocets. I'm not preaching to you, and I know you're desparate. But trust me and the others if you do find an online site for Oxycodone, it's one of two things and neither are good. It's a scamer who will sell you placebos to get your money or the DEA operating a sting operation. Some drug companies have programs to offer certain drugs at a substantial discount. Maybe you can go that route. Please be careful. When unscrupulous people know your desparate, they see easy prey. Take care.

Live each day like there is no tomorrow . . .