Need help with oxycotin withdrawal please!
    Master Splinter is offline New Member

Default Need help with oxycotin withdrawal please!

So I have been taking vicodien for about 3 yrs for 3 damaged discs. I then moved up to percs And then 15mg and 30mg roxicotin. At the end of my 4 years of using them and abusing them I was blowing 2 30's as soon as I woke up in the morning before I did anything else and then would take em all day. I was blowing either 8-10 of the 30mg roxicodiens (the little perks with no tylonal) or blowing 4-5 80mg oxycodine a day. I was really bad and having lots of stomach issues. So My family got on me bad about it and I decided to quit. So I went threw the worst 2 weeks of my life withdrawling cold turkey. After that I was clean for about a month and still not feeling like myself and still had back pain so I started up again with the perks but just the 5mg's I caught myself after about 3 weeks and broke down and quit again and went back threw withdrawal. Well after about 2 weeks of being clean fromthat and still just not feeling like myself I stuffed up real bad. My back was killing me so I called my dealer. He had nothing but 80mg Oxys so I was hurting so bad I got some. I loved em. I had no pain and felt normal again. I thought I could keep it under control and only take one here and there well that didn't happen. I'm now taking 5 40mg Oxys q day. I want to quit again for good but cannot go thre withdraal again. I just can't do it again. So I'm wondering can I take a few perks or vics to help with the withdrawal? Only thing is I can't find em but I can fins some 40mg opana Now my question is since the opanas aren't oxycotin can I take them just when the withdrawal gets really bad to get threw this for the last time? If not can I use Xanax to detox? I can get some zany bars so can I take those to help with the withdrawal symptoms? Please help! What can I take to get threw and lessen my withdrawal? Remember I only have access to opana 40 er or Xanax bars.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-14-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Master, the Opana 40's and Xanax are two completely different drugs. Lots of folks use Xanax for the anxiety issue related to withdrawal, so yes, it would help with that. Great decision to quit the madness. The experts will be by to weigh in on the other stuff. The Thomas Recipe is highly recommended for all opiate withdrawal whether you are going cold turkey or want to do a taper. will be by to check on you later. Marta

Thanks for the reply. I figured the Xanax would be good for that and it really messes me up so I hope to get some sleep also with em. But the opana is a different drug then oxycotin right? So I could use it to help the oxycotin withdrawal right?

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

opana 40 ER .. extended relief..

not meant to be broken or cut.. be careful..

thought i'd throw in the .2 cents i know..

Why can't u cut or break up opana 40 er? I can't cut it in half or 4ths and just take half or a 4th?

No, once you break it up, cut it, crush it etc., it loses it's time release properties and you get all the drug at once instead of over a period of time. Totally defeats the weaning you are trying to do.

Even if I'm just taking a 4th at a time? How will it be if I just take nothing but xanax for a couple days. Will that help or will it still be hell?