Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mcathey9
medical marijuana and BPD
    mcathey9 is offline New Member

Default medical marijuana and BPD

Been diagnosed with BPD. I've been taking paxil (40mg) for three years and supplementing it with reefer when i get in a mood. That worked well for a while but now that I had to quit smoking my pot, I'm not sure that my paxil is doing the right thing. Any suggestions on what to take?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mcathey9 View Post
    Been diagnosed with BPD. I've been taking paxil (40mg) for three years and supplementing it with reefer when i get in a mood. That worked well for a while but now that I had to quit smoking my pot, I'm not sure that my paxil is doing the right thing. Any suggestions on what to take?
    I guess since I'm just a crazy pothead, I get no answers. I bet if I was snorting painkiller patches, I'd have a whole crew of "doctors" on my case
    Last edited by mcathey9; 05-18-2009 at 06:54 PM.

Anonymous Guest

I would have answered you but I didn't know what bpd was... LOL

Melinda

Anonymous Guest

And you know were not doctors...Right...were just a bunch of ex-druggies...

yes, I know, no doctors are here. and BPD is borderline personality disorder. I was being my usual facetious self
    Sometimes i can't help it. thanks
    Crazy Nana likes this.

I'm supposed to get a script for wellbutrin to try that out.... I wonder if there isn't something to help with the spur of the moment issues...(the way I took a toke when I got in a mood)

Anonymous Guest

I have had panic anxiety issues in the past...and I like to think I'm pretty good with those issues...
    but I'm not familiar with BPD...sorry I'm no help...Im just wondering...if the pot helped why did you have to stop...
    Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    I have had panic anxiety issues in the past...and I like to think I'm pretty good with those issues...
    but I'm not familiar with BPD...sorry I'm no help...Im just wondering...if the pot helped why did you have to stop...
    Melinda
    Where I currently live, it is hard to get, illegal, and expensive. I just got laid off so the funds aren't there. If it were legal here, I am sure I could get a script and assistance with it.

Borderline personality disorder is basically on the border between manic and psychotic behavior. Flip- Flop, Happy -Sad, Ecstatic -in a rage....all in a days work.

Anonymous Guest

my oldest son is bi-polar...so he has a hard time with that.
    he has tried allot of treatments I think he was on (abilafi) spelling...the last time
    he liked it but it was to much money...

They thought i was bipolar at first but over the years a pattern developed. personally I think bipolar is overdiagnosed(everyone has it). paxil helped for a while but at his age, the sexual side effects may not be worth it (no happy ending) but as for me, wellbutrin will have it's turn in my head and we shall see. I was just wondering if anyone might know of another drug or Herb that is legal and might work in conjunction with the wellbutrin

My name is Mike, by the way