Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By surfdog
Love it..
    nobby02 is offline Member

Default Love it..

Add a pissy post and you get replies....Awesome way of running a board. Gosh my heart is happy.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobby02 View Post
    Add a pissy post and you get replies....Awesome way of running a board. Gosh my heart is happy.

And you could "run" these boards better?

Apparently, judging from the 25 threads you've begun, if you were "running" these boards, there would be 2 categories:

1. Adding diagnosises, surgeries and symptoms to justify more "LEGITIMATE" drug use, and
    2. Getting help to get more drugs

Oh... and recently, one more category:

3. Insulting those who are actually trying to help others

News Flash: No one is "running" these boards. This is not a business. We are not a corporation with a plan of operation. No one is getting paid for this. We are individuals who have successfully overcome the disease of addiction, who, out of the kindness of our hearts, are trying to help others to do the same. This is done in our free time, on a voluntary basis. So there is no "conspiracy" of what posts are responded to and what ones are ignored.

If you haven't been getting responses to your 25 threads asking for help - maybe, just maybe, you aren't asking for the right kind of "help" that you truly (desperately) need. Robert explained why he didn't answer you on your other thread:

"Ruth .... for what it's worth I saw that original post you referenced and I passed on it when I first saw it as I didn't wish to provide info on "scoring" from drs. Addicts are volatile and I can deal with that. But if they don't want an honest, truthful reply they should refrain from posting a question like that. You are more patient and tactful than me. That is why I chose not to reply originally."

Those who could help you in a meaningful way (i.e., finding recovery, not more drugs) are not likely to respond to your less-than-subtle posts trying to figure out how to score more drugs. That's not what we're here for. We are pretty well-tuned to the signs of active addiction - and all it's justifications, rationalizations and "legitimate" reasons.

I explained why I responded: "Answering this question would not only inform you, but may also offer ideas to others who are seeking drugs. So I'm hopeful that no one responds."

All you've done since then is focus on ME. You waste a lot of time pissing and moaning about your perception of how others in this forum fall short. Nobby, you're the one drowning in drug addiction - we're the ones with the life preservers, just waiting for you to realize that you're sinking. Maybe insulting the folks holding the life preservers isn't the best choice for someone in your predicament?

I am not your problem. The pills you keep taking are your problem.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobby02 View Post
    Nobby why not quit feeling sorry for yourself and get real ! Your post are vague and not to the point, don't like the answer so start a new thread. I don't think anyone on here is going to tell you how to score, If you are pissed fine you will do one of two things get over it or not. So far this is bs Dog
    Sunny mom, Sundwn and InnerSpirit like this.