Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Long way from Meth to Sub
    Marrasa is offline Junior Member

Default Long way from Meth to Sub

Long way from methadone to suboxone
    by marrasa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 am

Dear friends,

I desperately need some medical info as well as yours expiriences. I was one year at tramadol and wanted to quit, so I was taking 10mg od Methatone each evening so I could get clean. I got clean very easy in 5 days.

But then, I liked methadone, slowly was taking more and more, so now I am surely 3 months on Methadone with some days as break. During this time I was able to take 50 mg, 90 mg, or any other dossage I wanted. Before, long before, I was >>>>>> addict, so maybe now I can still take as much as I want and it doesnt give me any problems because my toleranse was destroyed with my >>>>>> addiction from before.

Anyway, I was able to take whole bottle, no matter how much I had, I would take it. So that is why I don't know on which dose exzactly am I. One week ago I was taking almoust every day, not counting drops, but day would allways finish with empty entire botle of meth.

Then I deciden that I don't want to get addictedthat much that I could never go back, and stopped last friday. During withdawals I was talking tramadol, it was still difficult and unconfortable. Yesterday, after 7 days I was so tired, my stomack couldn't take any more of tramadol, so I relapsed and drank entire bottle af meth again.

I was 7 days clean in order to take suboxon after 10 days, but now, all of it seems invein. I am so disapointed in myself and depressed this Christmas morning. I don't know any facts about my situation. On how much am I addicted now, why I am able to take whole bottle just like that, what amount needs to leave my body in how many days so I can switch to suboxon.

Can anyone help. After all this mess how long I need to wait until I can safely take suboxone. I can not visit any doctor here, there are no experts on suboxone in my area.

Please help marrasa

Private message

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

Okay, from what I understand in your post, you were a >>>>>> addict, then a tram addict and now have been taking methadone steadily for 3 months? What is the dose of a whole bottle of methadone which is what you say you've been taking. In any case, you are now addicted to methadone which is one of the hardest drugs to kick. If you are able to swittch to suboxone, there is a certain way to take that, so you can taper off it. You will not have methadone witthdrawawl while on sub BUT and this is a big but - sub is just as addictive as methadone and is a long acting opiate so the w/d from sub isn't quick if you stay on too long. There is a certain plan used on this forum for tapering off sub. The author of the plan is Robert_325. If you want to quit methadone using sub, I would definitely address a post to him to get some help with this. I can tell you this much. You would need to be off methadone and all opiates for a good 72 hours before you start taking sub or you will end up very ill in w/d's. There is a way to figure out when you can start sub - something called a COWS worksheet which you can google. It is very important to wait. Then you can start the subs at a relatively low dose and taper from that. It will be much easier than tapering off methadone.

Unhappy thank you Newyorkgal

I am thankfull for all your care and informations. Unfortunately I know the theory, usualy what I get when writing on forums such as this one, is people surprised with my choise and changes of drugs.

It is all beleive me only to avoid withraval, I went through many painfull moments when my skin, body was cut and I CAN NOT stand any pain anymore.

My only and biggest dilema is what is the shortest time I have to wait until getting first suboxone. I know it is not easy to give advise on that, who knows!!!

But my confusion is WHY ( I was doing >>>>>>e 20 years ago, been sober for the same time) only after taking some trams and couple of months methadone I am so addicted, I can beleive that!!!!

Yesterday I drank whole botlle of meth that is 320 drops, did not get very high. It was after 7 days of NOT TAKING IT AT ALL. Then today afternoon, I am feeling withrawal coming ALLREADY, I take another bottle, and feel better but that it is, no high feeling, nothing. So, I am really confused what is going on.

All I want to know how many days I need to go through hell until reaching suboxone, I desperately need support, I live in a country I can not buy medications that can really help me throut these several withrawal days etc...

You guys here on forum are fantastic. That's why I decided to join it....
    Can anyone calculate form me on how many drops I am addicted if 40 tramal pils of 50 mg can take me through third night and day of meth withrawal..this sounds like mathematic but if I need that too I will take a lesson, just to get clean and be normal with my kids an family.

marrasa

I don't know what a "drop" is in mgs. so not sure how much meth you're taking. If a drop equals 1 mg., then you took 320 which is a lot of methadone. Why you aren't feeling it I can't explain, especially if you took nothing for a full 7 days prior. You must wait til you are in moderate to severe withdrawal before taking sub. If you don't wait, you will go into instant full withdrawal. It has happened to people on this forum who were impatient. I personally waited 72 hours but I was taking methadone for years. You can calculate when you're ready by using something called the COWS worksheet (you can google it or do a search on the forum). You need to reach a score of 26 on the worksheet before you can take the sub. I feel for you. I am not into feeling withdrawal pain either.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Marrasa View Post
    Long way from methadone to suboxone
    by marrasa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 am

Dear friends,

I desperately need some medical info as well as yours expiriences. I was one year at tramadol and wanted to quit, so I was taking 10mg od Methatone each evening so I could get clean. I got clean very easy in 5 days.

But then, I liked methadone, slowly was taking more and more, so now I am surely 3 months on Methadone with some days as break. During this time I was able to take 50 mg, 90 mg, or any other dossage I wanted. Before, long before, I was >>>>>> addict, so maybe now I can still take as much as I want and it doesnt give me any problems because my toleranse was destroyed with my >>>>>> addiction from before.

Anyway, I was able to take whole bottle, no matter how much I had, I would take it. So that is why I don't know on which dose exzactly am I. One week ago I was taking almoust every day, not counting drops, but day would allways finish with empty entire botle of meth.

Then I deciden that I don't want to get addictedthat much that I could never go back, and stopped last friday. During withdawals I was talking tramadol, it was still difficult and unconfortable. Yesterday, after 7 days I was so tired, my stomack couldn't take any more of tramadol, so I relapsed and drank entire bottle af meth again.

I was 7 days clean in order to take suboxon after 10 days, but now, all of it seems invein. I am so disapointed in myself and depressed this Christmas morning. I don't know any facts about my situation. On how much am I addicted now, why I am able to take whole bottle just like that, what amount needs to leave my body in how many days so I can switch to suboxon.

Can anyone help. After all this mess how long I need to wait until I can safely take suboxone. I can not visit any doctor here, there are no experts on suboxone in my area.

Please help marrasa

Private message

Marrasa ...... Decide if you are really serious about getting clean. If you are I will help you. Read the following link explaining how I do this. Then let me know when and if you are really ready to get clean for good. You have to do as I ask you to do if I am going to get involved in this. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you Robert 325, all that I red from you look very promissing. I would like very, very much if you could be so great and help me. All you are saying makes sence and I would be ready to follow your advices....

Today evening I should hit the cold t. again. Waiting for your reply, as you can imagine, desperately

Thank you Robert 325, all that I red from you look very promissing. I would like very, very much if you could be so great and help me. All you are saying makes sence and I would be ready to follow your advices....

Today evening I should hit the cold t. again. Waiting for your reply, as you can imagine, desperately

I am late for a meeting but will post back to you when I get home. Take care and RELAX! It will be fine. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Marrasa ..... you need to make that 26 on the COWS worksheet before induction. If you will keep me posted I'll help you do the induction right here. But I won't tell you to take it too soon. I've never put anyone into precipitated w/d but you need to listen and not start until we agree you're ready.

Default Long way from meth to sub

Dear Robert,

Would you clarify about making 26 at COW. Do I need to wait until reach 26 points in reality and then write to you and ask 'what's next step?'

Or, you are asking me if my withdrawals are getting to 26 points at COW? Should I measure it from remembering my last colt turkey?

So, please let me know, step by step, what to do next.

Regarding real life, this is second evening with no methadone, means 48 hours away, feel some cold turkey. In the morning I took 2 mg clonazepam and 150 mg tramal. Didn't have witrawals all day until 10 pm, I took the same medications again.

Please let me know what to do tomorow, I can't wait to start taking sub....

With all hopes, Gob bless you brother!

Dear Robert,

Would you clarify about making 26 at COW. Do I need to wait until reach 26 points in reality and then write to you and ask 'what's next step?'

Or, you are asking me if my withdrawals are getting to 26 points at COW? Should I measure it from remembering my last colt turkey?

So, please let me know, step by step, what to do next.

Regarding real life, this is second evening with no methadone, means 48 hours away, feel some cold turkey. In the morning I took 2 mg clonazepam and 150 mg tramal. Didn't have witrawals all day until 10 pm, I took the same medications again.

Please let me know what to do tomorow, I can't wait to start taking sub....

With all hopes, Gob bless you brother!

You shouldn't take ANYTHING, no benzos, no tramadol or anything or you'll never reach a 26. The drugs are masking the w/d symptoms. You take nothing until you reach the 26 on COWS worksheet. Here it is,.

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf

I see that, I am not talking any benzos only couple of tramadol, other wise I will reach 26 and what do I do then. This is not easy for me to sit and way compleete withrawal and you are on Internet somewhere maybe busy....besides I am not sure on how much meth I am at all.

I just spoke at other forum with someone. On my bottle of meth it says: 10mg/ml

1ml is 30 drops of liquid, that is 1o mg

Since I was drinking whole bottle, was it 100 mg?

Then, if it is true I shouldn;t go to suboxon at all, and if I wait 26 what am I gonna do?

I trust you Robert, please just let me know what is the rough plan for this. I can't wait to switch to suboxon but I REALLY FIND HARD to wait 10 dais on tramadol until I can take sub. please, please help

<3

I see that, I am not talking any benzos only couple of tramadol, other wise I will reach 26 and what do I do then. This is not easy for me to sit and way compleete withrawal and you are on Internet somewhere maybe busy....besides I am not sure on how much meth I am at all.

I just spoke at other forum with someone. On my bottle of meth it says: 10mg/ml

1ml is 30 drops of liquid, that is 1o mg

Since I was drinking whole bottle, was it 100 mg?

Then, if it is true I shouldn;t go to suboxon at all, and if I wait 26 what am I gonna do?

I trust you Robert, please just let me know what is the rough plan for this. I can't wait to switch to suboxon but I REALLY FIND HARD to wait 10 dais on tramadol until I can take sub. please, please help

<3

I didn't realize you were at 100mg of methadone. If you're taking 100mg of methadone you have to taper down a good ways before you begin the subs. I must have missed that somewhere. You should ideally stop the methadone entirely at 30mg and then cold turkey about three days before you reach the 26 on the COWS worksheet to do the induction. Jumping off methadone at 100mg is entirely too high a dose to do this now if you're taking that much. .

The standard is to taper about 15% max off your methadone dose at a time every week to ten days or so. It has a long half life so you could go a few days without any and have the bad w/d still not hit you. So you should be tapering down on the methadone for probably a good month before you even begin the subs. You can have a really tough time jumping off at 100mg doing an induction.

I've had a few people do the induction at a little higher than the ideal 30mg methadone dose but I don't want to see you do the induction to subs at 100mg. You need to taper down that methadone dose some more so we don't make you sick. It would likely be a long tough induction to subs doing it at 100mg of methadone. Make sure what you're taking before we do this. I would not ever want to do anything that would hurt you. God bless.

I am totally confused about the "drops" and what dose they equal. Did you say that 30 drops equal 1 mg? If that is so, then a full bottle of 320 is only a little more than 10 mgs. If I am correct and you're taking 10 mgs. and not 100 mgs., you would be ready to make the switch to sub as long as you wait til you hit 26 on the COWS worksheet. I switched from years of methadone to sub with no problem. I was on 25 mg. meth for a long time prior to the switch though. Make sure you know what dose you're actually on then you can follow the plan.

Marrasa ........ NYG is correct. I don't know what dose you're taking. You need to determine what it is. IF you're at 10mg you need to cold turkey for about three days until you reach a 26 score on the COWS worksheet. If you're taking more then you need to taper down more. But I don't know what you're taking, You'll have to tell me so I can help you. God bless.

phildeeze is offline New Member

Opiate addiction effects millions of americans and is no reason to be depressed. An addiction to opiates is acctually a disease of the central nervous system and this dependence will form very quickly. You are not alone in your situation and you are in no way a "junkie". Unfortunately dealing with this addiction is very difficult which is what causes people to turn to alternative narcotics (ex. >>>>>>). Being able to confront your problem makes you a strong person and for this you should be proud.

Unhappy on 60 mg

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Marrasa ........ NYG is correct. I don't know what dose you're taking. You need to determine what it is. IF you're at 10mg you need to cold turkey for about three days until you reach a 26 score on the COWS worksheet. If you're taking more then you need to taper down more. But I don't know what you're taking, You'll have to tell me so I can help you. God bless.
    Dear Rob,

I tapper down on 60 mg. Should I use tramadols couple of days to try to get to 40 quicker? If yes, how many? Are there any other meds I can use in this proces? I am already prescribed on venlafaxin, concerta and lamictal (day) and tritico, klonazepam (night)?

I am still struggling but I will not stop until I win.

thankful hug migoda

Dear Rob,

I tapper down on 60 mg. Should I use tramadols couple of days to try to get to 40 quicker? If yes, how many? Are there any other meds I can use in this proces? I am already prescribed on venlafaxin, concerta and lamictal (day) and tritico, klonazepam (night)?

I am still struggling but I will not stop until I win.

thankful hug migoda

It would not serve you well to replace the methadone with tramadol. You're doing outstanding and you're getting close. You've got the rest of your life to do this right. Just keep tapering down until you get to 30mg, then we can switch to the subs.. When you get close let me know. You'll make it, you've made amazing progress. God bless.

fenciksdisciple is offline New Member

Ok. To begin. Sure is hard ain't it? I know kid i'm right there with you. I don't think i need to tell you how insane taking methadone to get off trams is, so i'll get straight to helping you. You do not have to wait to take subs. if you are high while taking them you may experience acute withdrawls, but as long as u are sober you're good to go. Wait till the first signs of sickness and take one. In under an hour you will feel like you did b4 u ever were a drug taker. I call it "enhanced sobriety". I was a herion user of the highest order for about 5 years, along with a healthy love of injecting pharm grade morphine. I spent over a year at the done clinic, and was up to 265mgs a day. I know right. Well when i asked to be cut down to begin weening, they decided to give me a mere 100mgs. The yawning and vomit was incredible. Needless to say I begged to be put back on my usual. It was then I realized they don't see it at helping a junkie, to them they are losing a customer. Thats when an old smack customer of mine came by. He was the worst of them all, but this time he was different. 20lbs heavier, clean clothes, a car for *&^&&(* sake. He told me about suboxone. I was weary when he said It wouldn't get me high like done, but when he started explaining i heard 2 things......doctor prescribed, and sober but never sick. I took them for a year and have cut down each of the last 2 months. Feel just fine. Methadone is a death sentence. Trust me. Do yourself and the people that love you a favor and go get subs. Anyone who says they don't work or meth is better is a hype, or is simply uneducated. Subs are very expensive so I don't fault done users who cannot afford it, but if you can it is your best chance to beat this this.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-13-2011 at 04:54 AM.

fenciksdisciple is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgal View Post
    I am totally confused about the "drops" and what dose they equal. Did you say that 30 drops equal 1 mg? If that is so, then a full bottle of 320 is only a little more than 10 mgs. If I am correct and you're taking 10 mgs. and not 100 mgs., you would be ready to make the switch to sub as long as you wait til you hit 26 on the COWS worksheet. I switched from years of methadone to sub with no problem. I was on 25 mg. meth for a long time prior to the switch though. Make sure you know what dose you're actually on then you can follow the plan.
    you could not be more right. I think as soon as you can make the switch you do it. My done clinic was awful, and just tried to keep me there. I went to 220mgs of morphine a day for 2 weeks. tapered to around 80, then went to subs, the first 10 hours were not good, but i rode it out and now i'm working to be off subs by summer. Anybody willing to fight this war should take great pride in the strength that so many have lost. Heres to the ones we've lost, the ones we're losing, and the ones who refuse to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by fenciksdisciple View Post
    you could not be more right. I think as soon as you can make the switch you do it. My done clinic was awful, and just tried to keep me there. I went to 220mgs of morphine a day for 2 weeks. tapered to around 80, then went to subs, the first 10 hours were not good, but i rode it out and now i'm working to be off subs by summer. Anybody willing to fight this war should take great pride in the strength that so many have lost. Heres to the ones we've lost, the ones we're losing, and the ones who refuse to give up.

I've done LOTS of things I shouldn't have done and because you did it doesn't make it right! DON'T come on here after a couple posts telling people to jump to subs from high doses of methadone. You want to be responsible for them feeling like hell after induction? I've done this a thousand times and I know how to do it so it's easy on them so back off and don't give advice unless you know what you're talking about for the masses, not just YOU.

You talk about it being rough at first. I also know good and well that what you did they put you on a high dose of subs. That's why you won't be off till summer which is too long to be on subs. Now you're just addicted to subs. If this person will do as I have said I will induct them on less than 6mg, probably 3-4mg. So stay out of this as you're doing nothing but talking BS and setting this person up for trouble. If they do as I say they will be totally clean and off the subs too in about 8 weeks total. We don't need people giving bogus advice here.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 01-13-2011 at 10:08 AM.

lord_vetinari is offline New Member

All I want to know how many days I need to go through hell until reaching suboxone, I desperately need support, I live in a country I can not buy medications that can really help me throut these several withrawal days etc..

Regards
    LV
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-14-2011 at 02:43 PM.

amber1229 is offline New Member

hey robert i need your help. i am trying to get off suboxone i have been on them for 3 weeks but i dont want to go backbecause it is costly.... i have 5 left is there any advice you can give me on how to quit. i dont know how this works so i hope u see this and i hope somehow i can see your responce. thanks

Exclamation MST - morphine - should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    It would not serve you well to replace the methadone with tramadol. You're doing outstanding and you're getting close. You've got the rest of your life to do this right. Just keep tapering down until you get to 30mg, then we can switch to the subs.. When you get close let me know. You'll make it, you've made amazing progress. God bless.
    Dear Robert,

Thanx for all, specially for encouraging me all the time. Three days ago I got hold of 10 pills of MST 60 mg. That day I stopped with methadone completely, I was at 50 mg. First day evening I took first pill MST. I was fine, now withdrawals until second day 2 o' clock (after 28 hours) when I took second MST pill. I have 8 left, I am gonna hit third day tomorrow. So, tomorrow and another 2 days should be the worse. How can I use this 8 MST I have the best way? Having them, when I can start with suboxone? Should I use Trams together with MST. I was suggested to go one day with 2 MST, one day with Trams 800 mg. Is there a better way to use it? All I want is to get to suboxone as soon as possible. Having MST do I have to be in worst withdrawal to take suboxone, or I can avoid that 'cross' somehow....

Lots of questions man, but I am hitting my worse tomorrow. I am thankfull for all your advice

marrasa

Fencik, Robert is right. You are giving out bad information. There is no way one should go straight to sub without being in moderate to severe withdrawal. Why would you tell someone to go directly to sub and suffer precipitated w/d? Robert is right. That's a very bad idea even if it worked for you. Being in precipitated w/d would be enough to make someone give up and relapse.

Marassa, MST is morphine sulphate. I don't understand why you want to go from methadone to morphine to tramadol to sub. That's really taking the long way. You just need to be in w/d for a short period of time to start the sub taper plan. (Short being a relative term - probably 3 days coming off methadone and 24 hours or less coming off short acting opiates). I went 72 hours after methadone and it was not unbearable. In fact, it was easier tthan I thoughtt as the real w/d didn't kick in until the 3rd day. The COWS worksheet will really help you know when you can start tthe sub. I would sttop messing around with morphine and tramadol and just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by amber1229 View Post
    hey robert i need your help. i am trying to get off suboxone i have been on them for 3 weeks but i dont want to go backbecause it is costly.... i have 5 left is there any advice you can give me on how to quit. i dont know how this works so i hope u see this and i hope somehow i can see your responce. thanks

Three weeks is too fast. What dose are you on and what dose did you begin with? I need more info. The following link is how I suggest doing this and the process lasts about 6-8 weeks depending on you. I'll see your reply, just post right here on this thread. God bless.

Dear Robert,

Thanx for all, specially for encouraging me all the time. Three days ago I got hold of 10 pills of MST 60 mg. That day I stopped with methadone completely, I was at 50 mg. First day evening I took first pill MST. I was fine, now withdrawals until second day 2 o' clock (after 28 hours) when I took second MST pill. I have 8 left, I am gonna hit third day tomorrow. So, tomorrow and another 2 days should be the worse. How can I use this 8 MST I have the best way? Having them, when I can start with suboxone? Should I use Trams together with MST. I was suggested to go one day with 2 MST, one day with Trams 800 mg. Is there a better way to use it? All I want is to get to suboxone as soon as possible. Having MST do I have to be in worst withdrawal to take suboxone, or I can avoid that 'cross' somehow....

Lots of questions man, but I am hitting my worse tomorrow. I am thankfull for all your advice

marrasa

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to avoid the w/d prior to sub induction without placing yourself in precipitated w/d which is the worst w/d you can imagine. The info that NYG gave you is correct. You don't take all those other meds to prepare for sub induction. YOU TAKE NOTHING! That is the only way you'll get to the 26 score on the COWS (clinical opioid w/d scale) worksheet. Here is a link to the worksheet so you can score yourself as you approach being ready for induction. Stop taking everything and in a few days off the methadone you should be ready.God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf
    Last edited by Robert_325; 01-14-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Question

Marassa, MST is morphine sulphate. I don't understand why you want to go from methadone to morphine to tramadol to sub. That's really taking the long way. You just need to be in w/d for a short period of time to start the sub taper plan. (Short being a relative term - probably 3 days coming off methadone and 24 hours or less coming off short acting opiates). I went 72 hours after methadone and it was not unbearable. In fact, it was easier tthan I thoughtt as the real w/d didn't kick in until the 3rd day. The COWS worksheet will really help you know when you can start tthe sub. I would sttop messing around with morphine and tramadol and just do it.[/QUOTE]

You are right, totally. But I just can not stand any pain. I have been through to many painful days, I just can't anymore. That is why I am trying to go longer way just not to feel that withdrawal at all. If ,you can give me some advice on that, it would be great. Could you just confirm to me, you think I can go to Sub only 3 days after taking methadone 50 mg?

Marassa, MST is morphine sulphate. I don't understand why you want to go from methadone to morphine to tramadol to sub. That's really taking the long way. You just need to be in w/d for a short period of time to start the sub taper plan. (Short being a relative term - probably 3 days coming off methadone and 24 hours or less coming off short acting opiates). I went 72 hours after methadone and it was not unbearable. In fact, it was easier tthan I thoughtt as the real w/d didn't kick in until the 3rd day. The COWS worksheet will really help you know when you can start tthe sub. I would sttop messing around with morphine and tramadol and just do it.
    You are right, totally. But I just can not stand any pain. I have been through to many painful days, I just can't anymore. That is why I am trying to go longer way just not to feel that withdrawal at all. If ,you can give me some advice on that, it would be great. Could you just confirm to me, you think I can go to Sub only 3 days after taking methadone 50 mg?[/QUOTE]

We use for a long time or in large quanities then we want it to just go away with no discomfort at all. INSTANT GRATIFICATION is what got us here. You have to pay the price if you want to get clean. Sorry but some pain preparing for the induction is required. There is no way to avoid it. The price for success is much less than the price of failure. God bless.

amber1229 is offline New Member

i usually take one a day sometimes a half and if i am running very low a quarter. the doc gives me 3 a day to take but i never take that many. Sometimes i can go like 2 days without it and i dont get sick. But as soon as i get them filled i take them because i feel like i am supposed to. i dont know what the withdrawls are like on suboxone. i hear some say it is terrible and some say it is a piece of cake compared to opiate withdrawl. So which is it. I didn't get a link with your last post i dont know if i was supposed to. Anyhow if you need anymore info let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by amber1229 View Post
    i usually take one a day sometimes a half and if i am running very low a quarter. the doc gives me 3 a day to take but i never take that many. Sometimes i can go like 2 days without it and i dont get sick. But as soon as i get them filled i take them because i feel like i am supposed to. i dont know what the withdrawls are like on suboxone. i hear some say it is terrible and some say it is a piece of cake compared to opiate withdrawl. So which is it. I didn't get a link with your last post i dont know if i was supposed to. Anyhow if you need anymore info let me know.

Sorry I forgot the link. Here it is. Follow this protocol and it's not bad at all. I've been doing this here for years. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast