Klonopin,Depekote,and Anti-Seizure medications and is there a 24 hour medication??
    arcanoidcyst16 is offline New Member

Exclamation Klonopin,Depekote,and Anti-Seizure medications and is there a 24 hour medication??

I am taking Klonopin twice daily for uncontrollable muscular movements in the arms,hands,feet,legs,and head.I was diagnosed with Epilepsy but I was never told what TYPE!!!!!I think it was called Petit Mal Seizures.My doctor didn't even prescribe me anything for it until I told him that it said on my MRI and EEG reports that I could possibly have seizures and or uncontrollable muscular movements due to a arcanoid cyst and abnormal brain wave patterns inside my brain.I was also diagnosed with a Arcanoid Cyst when I got my MRI which is why I have seizures most of the time due to that being inside of my brain.I am just wondering if there are any drugs like Klonopin or similar that last 24 hours.The reason why I ask is because I don't like taking so many pills in one day.I have a lot of responsibilites and I can't always remember.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by arcanoidcyst16 View Post
    I am taking Klonopin twice daily for uncontrollable muscular movements in the arms,hands,feet,legs,and head.I was diagnosed with Epilepsy but I was never told what TYPE!!!!!I think it was called Petit Mal Seizures.My doctor didn't even prescribe me anything for it until I told him that it said on my MRI and EEG reports that I could possibly have seizures and or uncontrollable muscular movements due to a arcanoid cyst and abnormal brain wave patterns inside my brain.I was also diagnosed with a Arcanoid Cyst when I got my MRI which is why I have seizures most of the time due to that being inside of my brain.I am just wondering if there are any drugs like Klonopin or similar that last 24 hours.The reason why I ask is because I don't like taking so many pills in one day.I have a lot of responsibilites and I can't always remember.

You should ask your dr about Dilantin. I don't know your medical history so your dr would have to make the determination. But Dilantin is prescribed for the prevention of seizures. It's closer to being a med similar to depakote than is klonopin.Check with your dr. Good luck. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.