I've had enough!!!!
    disabledleo is offline Member

Default I've had enough!!!!

Is there anyone else out there that lives in the Richmond,Va. area that has been burnt by the doctors you've trusted & have taken everything away from you??? I am going to start fighting back & taking baby steps but if I cold find someone else that could relate that would be nice. '
    Someone that has outdoor interests fishing , shooting or just a walk thru the woods.

If by chance there is someone out there PLEASE take your life back again with my help & you being there will be all I need to get back what part of my life I'm missing terrible
    Someone even for just 1 day take me up on this... You will be in no harm from me but you will be safer with me than most, As an ex-cop I can teach a lot of self defense but would rather teach how to DEFEND YOURSELF from an attacker thats where I get all excited..
    There has to be someone from the area

nyra417 is offline Junior Member

Hey Leo...I'm not in VA but suggest (if you didn't already) that you join the group "Disability"...I've made 21 friends in 2 days and there are people on there that live all over the country. You may find someone in your area to hang with...thanks for your input...
    regards,
    -Anna