How to remain slim without exercise.
    Jimhassel is offline New Member

Default How to remain slim without exercise.

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about how can remain slim without doing exercise. If somebody have a slim body and not getting time to workout then how it remain same without workout. if anyone have idea then please share. Thanks in advance.

micheljohn is offline Banned

I think it's much difficult to be slim without exercise.you should eat a healthy diet for good health like vegetables,fruits etc.exercise is very important for slim body.

CalinP is offline New Member

Talking

As micheljohn said, it's more difficult to keep a slim body without exercises. The diet is also important, but having a normal life-style includes sport too. I assume that you have some kind of medical problem that keeps you away from doing sport, but that doesn't mean you can't to exercises for yourself. Keep eating healthy and try talking to a doctor to recommend you easy exercises that helps you keep fit and healthy. I hope i've been helpful to you! Good luck !

micheljohn is offline Banned

Yah i agree with you calinp that we should eat a healthy diet and try to do a easy exercise for slim body.and i will really work.

aaronsmith is offline New Member

You can remain slim without exercise,but you must focus on a diet plan.eat a diet with less carbohydrates and callories.also measure how much callories you are taking in a day.do some activity to burn unwanted callories from body.

Lildog is offline Junior Member

Usually I stay in the back ground because I am naive to many posts. But this one I can say something about! I am small even when I was healthiest. Everybody's metabolisms is different in how it burns calories or stores fat. So I really do not have a Magic answer but I do have an opinion on this. For me it is not just eating healthy it is also Portion Control. Instead of the Big Mac and fries I would opt for the Grilled Chicken salad. I would stop when my stomach said it was full not my head.

As far as exercise I would make my everyday routine exercise. For instance if I had to pick something up off the floor. I would do 2 Squats to get it instead of leaning over. If I needed something that was ove my height ( at 5 ft 1" most is ) I would turn it into a stretch. Simple things can be exercise.

After a 50mph head on collision in 2006 I was left with a lot of permanent damage and how to Re Learn how to exercise. I started at the Y in the pool doing aerobics' yes I was the youngest one but had the worst body muscles lol and slowly building up to Kick boxing. At the time you don't feel like you are getting exercise but Water is actually a big resistance and when you are done. You know you had exercise.

So for Me it was choices of Better eating. ( Don't deny yourself food or your cravings ) I am chocolate lover However on what I referred my Choice day I would have the snack size candy Bar instead of the full size.

Turn your everyday routine into your own exercise program. Slowly build up by adding a new move or extra move each day. And Portion Control. Better choices of food also a lot of Water. Try dring a bottle of water before your meal. You will get fuller quicker.

Well that's my 2 cents take what you can use and toss what you can't.

Hugs

Lildog

Lildog is offline Junior Member

That was drinking water! Sorry.

Hugs

Lildog
    Now throw your hands in the air like just don't care and hip roll hip roll!! I did learn that in therapy hip rolls are a very good excerise for the lower back. Do it slow and be kind to your body.
    Last edited by Lildog; 09-20-2012 at 08:20 AM.

debmalya is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimhassel View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am thinking about how can remain slim without doing exercise. If somebody have a slim body and not getting time to workout then how it remain same without workout. if anyone have idea then please share. Thanks in advance.

watch out on what you eat.Follow a well balanced diet and make sure to drink lots of water which will help you to flush out all the toxic from your body
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-10-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Tristane is offline Banned

Hi Jim,
    Eat vegetables and fruits more in your diet plan to remain slim without exercises. Break your meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Increase your water intake, drink green tea and avoid beverages, soda and even diet soda. Avoid eating late and sleep 6/7 hours in a day.

Adler123 is offline Banned

There is only one way to do that,if you want to stay fit and slim without exercising than control your diet as much as you can.
    Make a proper diet plan which contains low calories food and fats.
    Eat fruits and vegetables.
    Avoid junk food and fast food.
    But i must suggest you for a walk at least that will help you in getting a better health otherwise only controlling your diet is not enough walk is very important for muscles health and better blood flow in the body and a fit heart.

Elzbita is offline New Member

I agree with it that it is difficult to keep body slim without exercise, it can be possible with diet control and to eat meal on time. some people live healthy and fit life with proper balance diet to keep their body fit,

TAMallick is offline New Member

We should eat a healthy diet and just walk half and hour after supper, walking speed should be 100 steps within a minute. That is enough for keep fit.

jameshundson is offline Banned

It is almost impossible to stay slim and lose weight without exercising regularly. Proper workouts are necessary to burn fats and reduce weight. To remain slim without exercise, You can try for protein and fat burner supplements that will reduce your fat or weight.

mikewilson01 is offline Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I agree with every word written above as you know balance diet and exercise play an important role to make your body slim there are some more tips that can be helpful for those who have not getting time for workout:
    Add more whole-grain breads and pastas to your diet
    Drink a cup or two of green tea every day
    Eat less animal meat and more plant-based protein sources
    Get a stand-up desk. Standing instead of sitting while you work on your laptop or browse the internet can help you burn more fat to stay slim
    Last edited by mikewilson01; 05-17-2013 at 02:05 AM.

J29Davis is offline Banned

I always try to eat small meals every two or three hours for the rest of the day after breakfast. It keeps my metabolism elevated and hunger under control, and in such a way you will be less likely to overeat.

Harriat is offline New Member

I think the simplest way is to have a maintained diet and try to avoid high protein foods. Try to do a little bit jogging or other light stuff to be in shape.

Hubertes is offline Banned

Hi Jimhassel,
    To lose weight without exercises avoid skipping meals and take small frequent meals. Prefer raw food over processed food and drink more water than routine. Have green tea after meals and quit soft drinks. Do not eat late and have proper sleep.

Solomon888 is offline Banned

If you don't want to do regular exercise then you should maintain a good diet plan to be slim.
    Replace all your fried, junk, and fast foods with raw veggies, protein, and water foods to lose all your unnecessary body fat.

whitestone is offline Banned

After seeing your thread title I was really surprised that you have something really special which I was finding..
    How to remain slim without exercise..
    Well to be honest it already tried everything for this.. But now I have decide exercise is the single and natural way where you can achieve this...

john steven is offline New Member

Normally it is possible for some person to remain slim without exercise.Most of the people under the ages of 30,they used to play games like cricket,football etc.It is also a one type of workout without doing exercise.

Faded time is offline Member

Like everyone else, I think it is harder to stay slim without exercise. Exercise builds muscle and muscle uses more calories than fat. If you slim down without exercise, you won't look fit.

There really isn't a diet that will get you down to your desired weight and keep you there. If you don't change your dietary habits, the weight will come right back on when you stop the diet. Changing to a healthier diet that is low fat and sugar with more protein will help you retain a slimmer build. The reason people go on and off diets is because you can't live on a diet for the rest of your life. You have to change your daily eating habits and stick with them.
    Faded time

maxwelmorgen is offline New Member

Hi Jim,
    To remain slim without exercise, watch what you eat and follow weight loss program formulated by physicians. Break meals in small frequent meals, drink more water than routine and do not eat shortly before going to bed.

sophieNw is offline Banned

Did you try any kind ofdiet or diet pills? But I know that pills are usually for those who don't want to do exercises or changing the diet. Maybe you should try them.

rahul2630 is offline Banned

Slim without exercise is bit hard but not impossible you can do yoga and try cycling. Control over your diet take only diet, try slim tea or many kind of pills are available in market to loss weight.