How long does it take to get percocet/vicodin...
    JennAnn is offline Junior Member

Default How long does it take to get percocet/vicodin...

out of your system? Should I drink a ton of water. Approximately how many days and does one take longer than the other? Any help is greatly appreciated!

jenn122200 is offline New Member

Most pills are the same, oxycodone and vicodan is usually 1-2 days to get out of your system. The drug is stored in the fat in your body from what I hear and just drink lots of water to flush it out of your system.

strider1 is offline New Member

Has anyone ever experienced weightloss jealousy? The reason I ask is because I have lost 27 pounds since January 18th, recently my coworkers have been acting weird. phentermine For example, on Friday, one of the women I work with whom I consider to be a "good" friend, asked very phentermine sarcastically "have you lost weight", so I mentioned that I had lost a few pounds. I never mentioned how many or what I was doing to loose it because I didn't want to rub it in (she is about 80 pounds overweight and yo-yo's all the time). She responds by saying "too bad your pants are hanging off your butt, you must be losing it all from there". Now, I tried not to take any offense to it and took it as a joke but the rest of the day she continued making snide remarks about my weightloss. phentermine Today she brings in a cake and cuts me a peice and brings it in to my office and tells me if I don't eat it her feelings will be hurt! Have any of you ever had this happen? Phentermine How should I handle this? I have not said anything about my weightloss and would not have said anything if she had not brought it up. Please help!
    Last edited by paulyboy; 09-06-2009 at 10:01 PM.

kathyharr is offline Junior Member

Girl....just tell that nosy woman to mind her own bees-wax...And that you seen her rear end and figure it was time for you to get in shape LOL...if she should say anything else...tell her she needs to go on a diet and stay away from cakes.

my prayers are with all of you.... kathy

lebre56 is offline Junior Member

depends on person, amount/length of usage and if you were using anything else with said drugs...

lebre56 is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JennAnn View Post
    out of your system? Should I drink a ton of water. Approximately how many days and does one take longer than the other? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    according to my doctor, you have to wean yourself off slowly.....i am going thru this myself right now..just dont play games with yourself....keep on an even keel...every two days, cut down dose and/or lengthen time between each dose.....i am now down to 1 every five hours during the day...finally during the night i had 8 and 1/2 hours before taking one this morning. i get slight fluish feelings as i am due to take 1 in about 30 minutes....come join me jenn in weaning. i am on this site everyday for support...good and positive people here...bre

basketball1 is offline New Member

Exercise and keeping active is the best method. The feelings you get from stopping are undeniable unless you take something else. you need to workout to create more endorphins in the brain. also i know this not be everyones method but I acutally would smoke marijuana at night to relieve me nerves when i would get ansy. also helped me sleep. I was on percocets for 4 straight years and just stopped cold turkey and follow this regiment given to me by someone else who it worked on. after about the 4th to 5day i started feeling good waking up and not having the urge... i am finally off and do not even think about it....just an idea or something different

KK-NC is offline Junior Member

I've wondered if Pot would help with my Oxy/perk addiction. Thanx for the exercise advice..

encrypteddreams is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JennAnn View Post
    fortunately, most pills and powders are water soluble...meaning the more you drink and urinate, the faster it will get out of your system. But it does also depend on your body composition, how much of the medicine you take, how long you've been taking it, and activity levels...among other things.
    Is this for a drug screening? If i may ask...

CAMOMAN is offline Banned

Smile norco 10/325

[just got 1000 10/325 let me know if you are interested

dozzer is offline New Member

Smile having lost 27 pounds is great

Quote Originally Posted by strider1 View Post
    Has anyone ever experienced weightloss jealousy? The reason I ask is because I have lost 27 pounds since January 18th, recently my coworkers have been acting weird. phentermine For example, on Friday, one of the women I work with whom I consider to be a "good" friend, asked very phentermine sarcastically "have you lost weight", so I mentioned that I had lost a few pounds. I never mentioned how many or what I was doing to loose it because I didn't want to rub it in (she is about 80 pounds overweight and yo-yo's all the time). She responds by saying "too bad your pants are hanging off your butt, you must be losing it all from there". Now, I tried not to take any offense to it and took it as a joke but the rest of the day she continued making snide remarks about my weightloss. phentermine Today she brings in a cake and cuts me a peice and brings it in to my office and tells me if I don't eat it her feelings will be hurt! Have any of you ever had this happen? Phentermine How should I handle this? I have not said anything about my weightloss and would not have said anything if she had not brought it up. Please help!
    I would be worried about her putting something harmful in any kind of food she gave you. I would tell her that if she wanted that if she wants to lose weight that you would help her with moral support and tell her what kind of excersing you do. Say it sincerely if you mean. You will be amazed at how people change their reactions when people are offered help, maybe thats what she is looking for and doesn't know how to go about getting it. Good luck and if it does not work, don't let it bother you, you did your part and thats all you can do. Suzanne