>>>>>> problem!!! Please help!
    Anonymous Guest

Default >>>>>> problem!!! Please help!

I been reading threads about suboxone methods of getting off drugs with it and im willing to try anything to get off and be clean. i want to live my life again. i have hit rock bottom and i have an open ear to who ever wants to help... please take me serious. im only 20 years old and i want my life back. please help!!!

thevikingninja is offline New Member

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-10-2012 at 09:46 PM.

CalinP is offline New Member

You really have a problem if you have only 20 years old and you are a drug addict. But i'm not judging you. You must see a doctor and go to rehab before it's too late. Good luck !

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by CalinP View Post
    You really have a problem if you have only 20 years old and you are a drug addict. But i'm not judging you. You must see a doctor and go to rehab before it's too late. Good luck !

EVERYONE that has a drug problem at 20 years old does not need an inpatient rehab. How do you know that he needs to be hospitalized? You know too little about this person to just up and make that call. Besides he hasn't posted in months, haven't seen him back on this forum, so he most likely won't even see your reply.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

CalinP is offline New Member

As i said, i'm not judging him, but it was my personal opinion. I don't think it is normal and going to the hospital and demanding help would only help him, not doing bad to him.. I tried to help him, not doing bad.