Help! Will I fail drug test?
    Freaked is offline New Member

Default Help! Will I fail drug test?

About 3 weeks ago I had intense pain in my back and side. I was at work and a coworker gave me a pill. Percacet. Felt better. Next day the same thing. I felt better until the evening and then went to the ER. In the ER they gave me something for the pain. Determined it was a bladder infection. Then gave me a prescription for 600mg ibuprofen and tramadol. I lost my job and have been offered a great position somewhere else. They hair drug test though. I don't have a prescription for the percacets I took. Unrelated, I also have taken 1 adderall just because over the past few months. I really need this job.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

If they do a hair follicle test it will show up. Period! Sorry. It would be smartest to explain before you take the test as you can't beat a hair follicle test. Try honesty and pray. The fact you're on prescribed pain meds now may help to justify what you did in their eyes. Just depends on their degree of understanding. But don't lie or hope you blow through it as you won't. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 07-11-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

aphysique is offline New Member

Default hummm??..no explanation ?

Uhmm, hummm, and why are you taking adderall??..thats my question?

by the way...Robert your very knowledgeable..just food for thought..
    Last edited by aphysique; 07-12-2011 at 06:18 PM.