Have no clue where my doctor is or how to reach him
    mandajayinc is offline New Member

Default Have no clue where my doctor is or how to reach him

My pain doctor (Dr. Webb) from Beaumont, Tx was recently fined and had his DEA number revoked for treating 25 patients with narcotics without the proper documentation. Since this has happened I had seen him twice and he said he was going to get another doctor in to work with him and he would let me know when that happened. This has been several months ago and although I've tried calling his office there is no answer and the office is closed but no signs as to where he has gone. How am I supposed to get my medical records to go anywhere else? I've been dealing with pain since he left and I need those records or to know how to get ahold of him. Anyone have any ideas or has this happened to anyone else? By the way I was not one of the twenty five lol

Jimhassel is offline New Member

This seems case of fraud. You need to launch the complain against them. These are the serious problem for everybody. If office is closed then you can't get your medical records to go anywhere else. You should need to contact with another doctor for the same and let him know the whole situation he will help you.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mandajayinc View Post
    My pain doctor (Dr. Webb) from Beaumont, Tx was recently fined and had his DEA number revoked for treating 25 patients with narcotics without the proper documentation. Since this has happened I had seen him twice and he said he was going to get another doctor in to work with him and he would let me know when that happened. This has been several months ago and although I've tried calling his office there is no answer and the office is closed but no signs as to where he has gone. How am I supposed to get my medical records to go anywhere else? I've been dealing with pain since he left and I need those records or to know how to get ahold of him. Anyone have any ideas or has this happened to anyone else? By the way I was not one of the twenty five lol

I'd contact the A.M.A. or whatever medical board covers your area. (Look in the phone book.) They are probably the ones overseeing the revocation of his license, and may have access to his files. If not, they can at least tell you what to do from here.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by mandajayinc View Post

I am also in TX. You need to go to the following link which is for the Texas Medical Board. If that dr ever had a license you can find his/her status and go from there. They even have a link on the site for pain management drs. Hope this helps. God bless.

http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

mandajayinc is offline New Member

Thank you all for your advice I did contact the Medical Board and they gave me his office address (which is closed and put up for sale now) and then information to file a complaint. I suppose that is what I will have to do I also went to to the TMB site and searched his name and it isn't there. So I'm assuming he's done. Although the court docs I read online said he was fined and needed a doc to work under him for 2 years. Anywho, I'm going to go through filing the complaint and getting my records. I've had so many tests done to prove my problems and nerve damage that I want copies so as to not have to go through it all again.

Thanks guys for the help sorry it took so long to respond I forgot about posting