Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chester123
Green Tea
    Chester123 is offline Banned

Default Green Tea

Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
    The recent study reported that
    3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
    which amounts to 7 pounds per year......
    BaNiK likes this.

Davidsmith01 is offline New Member

Hello,
    Green tea has been proven to reduce cholesterol levels, as well as triglycerides. It can even prove beneficial for those who wish to increase their HDL ("good") cholesterol levels.

Thanks
    David Smith
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-09-2012 at 04:33 AM.

waltereggars is offline New Member

Default It cleansed me - very expensivie brand in China though

I bought the most expensive high grade green tea drank it (since only powdered protein and bananas stayed down) Moved onto oatmeal but YES for me the green tea is the only time I noticed the goosebumps - one of the COWS test elements. Guessing, but it was my body getting pissed of someone was stealing its oxy and flushing down a toilet.

besides, it is just plain good for you...it really is. You need all the immunosupport you can to survive in this jungle - it isn't magic but DRAGON WELL - full leaf is immaculate.

Not a fast detox, won't change your life, but like taking vitamins, moderate exercise, water not cola, lotion on your face each night it adds over time. The human body is not a remote control. We are glorified plants and change no quicker than any other organism on earth. Life never ends, it is shared. You die, something lives. Here we work on minimizing dying. ....we try to tell plants the sun feels great but ya gotta get some shade or you'll burn to dust. ....do a lot of little things....naturally if possible..and organically if you can afford it.

jackalan996 is offline New Member

Green tea have many hidden benefits for human body. It help to increase metabolism and also use to refresh the brain. It very useful in reducing tiredness.
    Green tea burn fat and reduce over weight.
    It control blood pressure at a normal level.

hilton573 is offline New Member

Not really, honey can actually paradoxically lose weigh, the carbs in honey are one of the easiest to assimilate in the body. Besides that the more beneficial reason is that honey is NOt empty calories.

hilton573 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hilton573 View Post
    Not really, honey can actually paradoxically lose weigh, the carbs in honey are one of the easiest to assimilate in the body. Besides that the more beneficial reason is that honey is NOt empty calories.
    any comment ?

Faye2011 is offline New Member

After hearing that you can lose weight with green tea, I started drinking three cups every day. Green tea really does help burn fat!

katemidlletone is offline New Member

There are lots of benefit of green tea for health like for example cancer cure and fighting off heart disease to lowering cholesterol, burning fat, preventing diabetes and strokes.

micheljohn is offline Banned

Green tea is much effective to reduce cholestrol from a body and reduce blood sugar level.it's also burn unwanted fat from body.

CalinP is offline New Member

Green tea is a more potent antioxidant than black tea, although black tea has substances that green tea does not have such as theaflavin. So it's a positive aspect. I think that green tea is the best tea to drink due to it's pozitive reactions over the body.

jameseclark is offline New Member

Thanks sharing with us. Really Great tip for us. This is useful to me for fat loss

Maddox125 is offline Banned

Green tea is an ideal nutrition for the weight loss and fitness.
    Every person who want to lose the weight and shape up his body he must take green tea daily at least once.
    It also has a number of other benefits for our health rather than weight loss.

aaronsmith is offline New Member

Green tea have lot's of benefits like it burn unwanted callories from body,reduce tiredness,much effective for weight loss and major benefits to boost metabolism.drink atleast 3-4 cup of green tea for weight loss.

DonLo is offline New Member

I drink a couple cups a day, but for the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, not for weight loss (it does nothing for me there). Keeping inflammation down helps me work out more frequently without getting worn down.

Tristane is offline Banned

Hi All,
    Green tea is great to burn fat, boost metabolism and to lose weight. Green tea is great anti oxidant and reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis and tooth decay. Green tea reduces cholesterol level and prevents aging by promoting beautiful skin, hair and nails.

jessiccarobertt is offline New Member

I think Green tea is a more potent antioxidant than black tea. Its my own review because I used it last few year and it work for me slowly..

laylaseidel is offline New Member

I love drinking green tea before and after meals. It helps me digest better and increases my appetite with food.

ronaldo33 is offline New Member

hello friends,
    There are many good effects of the green tea as it include into the blood and reduce the blood cholesterol from the body therefore it blood circulate easily and man remain healthy feels smart in few days...

ronaldo33 is offline New Member

[deleted - spam]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 12-01-2012 at 04:49 AM.

BaNiK is offline New Member

Green tea is good for your healthy. Even, it is good for your teeth Asian people drink green tea everyday and then they have not white but strong teeth

oliviaharbor is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chester123 View Post
    Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
    The recent study reported that
    3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
    which amounts to 7 pounds per year......
    But what about the side effect of green tea? I read an article about the bad effect of too much green tea consumption.