Giving me skincare tips ?
    Acton is offline Banned

Default Giving me skincare tips ?

Hello guys,...
    I am here to this forum.I am so worried about my skin problem.If you know that which is the best
    tips for the skin beauty please sharing your opinions with me.I am waiting your replies.
    Thanks a lot.

micalhassi is offline Banned

Skin is very mush important for every alive things. It protect body from many hidden diseases and things. It do works only if it in a better conditions. You take care of skin by using moisturized cream and less use of chemical soap, cream. Use more fruits & vegetables that are full on vitamins and minerals.

Faye2011 is offline New Member

Get younger, healthier looking skin. One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. And using an under eye cream can be one of the best ways to remove the fine lines, discoloration, dark circles and puffiness under your eyes.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Jimhassel is offline New Member

There is lot's of way by which you protect your skin. Best one is to go with natural way. Drink lot's of water. Use lot's of greens and fruits in your diet and avoid chemical containing creams. Use almond oil for massage and take proper care so that sunburns not to take place.

katemidlletone is offline New Member

For natural glowing skin Clean the face 2 times a day along with hot water and a soap designed for people with pimples. Carefully massage the face with circular motions.Do not pop acne. It's tempting, but here's the reason why you shouldn't: Popping pimples may push contaminated material further to the skin, resulting in more swelling and redness, as well as skin damage.

micheljohn is offline Banned

I think natural way is the best way to prevent your skin from wrinkles,dark circles etc.drink lot's of water for good skin.it reduce wrinkles and pimples from your skin.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-24-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Maddox125 is offline Banned

Some skin care tips for the healthy skin are:

Take bath daily and use some good quality soap.
    Moisturize your skin daily with almond oil and coconut oil.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables daily.
    Take green tea.
    Protect your skin from dust and sunburn.

aaronsmith is offline New Member

Prevent your skin from direct sun damages and also wash your skin atleast two times with effective skin cream.eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.

nobby02 is offline Member

I have terrible, terrible skin and since a surgery last year it has become worse (hormonal outbreaks) I am literally not going out because I feel terrible and I think my thyroid is acting up because the outer thirds of my eyebrows have disappeared too Anyway I was trying everything natural I could but finally asked the doc for some retin a but he gave me some erythromycin-benzoyls peroxide gel that absolutely stinks but is getting the dirt and gunk out of my enlarged pores.

Adam147 is offline Banned

we should eat fresh and healthy food and vegetables,
    which makes us healthy and also doing exercise...
    me also do exercise daily in the morning, and i am fit for all the day ...

laylaseidel is offline New Member

I can narrow down my tips to 3.

1. Exercise- Yoga, meditation, jogging, gym

2. Fruits and Vegetables

3. Smile and Be Happy

AnaLydia is offline New Member

Stop getting upset too much, just relax, as you're not the one who has been facing this dilemma. I'm also having this issue for many years. I've stumbled upon a blog last week which seems helpful in this regard (clear pores here dot com). I've grabbed many useful tips and guidelines over there. Hope it helps your concern too. Good luck

imalwayscold is offline New Member

I love how no one posted a lotion or cleanser name.

Get some cocoa butter by Vaseline and Sweet Almond Oil by NOW supplements.

Apply the Sweet Almond Oil on yourself after you shower, everyday. Including your face. Rub it in so much that you just rubbing skin by the end of it. Then apply cocoa butter lotion on top of it.

Use various moisturizing body washes. Exfloiate with Exfolikate by Kate Somerville

The best skin care regime I had was with products by Kate Somerville

Bantlay is offline Banned

Hey,I am here and read out all the skin care tips and according to me that all the tips are very informative about the skin care.Some other perfectible solution here for keep healthy and fit skin like,...
    Eat fruits and vegetables foods
    Drink fresh fruits juices in the morning
    Do face wash regularly
    Avoids the any cosmetics products
    Morning walk.