Fat loss!
    williamdolas26 is offline New Member

Default Fat loss!

Hi,

I am William,

guys Im 26 years old, 6 foot 1 and about 320 lbs. I am doing regular exercise every day but i cannot control my weight, help me..

AllenHill is offline New Member

The keyword is lifestyle. Too many people have an on/off approach - "on a diet", "falling off the wagon". It keeps big business in business.

I do think people are starting to understand hence the likes of paleo and IF, of which both methods of eating are sustainable permanently

Faded time is offline Member

I agree with Allen. Diets really do no good. They may get you down to your desired weight, but if you haven't changed your eating habits and the kinds of food that are healthy and low fat, the weight will come back on. Diet pills and crash diets are tempting, especially if you feel like you are so overweight that you will never do it on your own, but they just get you stuck in a cycle. Diet and lose, then gain, then diet........ That is not only bad for your system, but every time you go on a crash diet, your body thinks it is in danger of starving and goes into a starvation mode. The next time you try to diet, your body will recognize the pattern and it will be harder to lose weight each time.

It may take longer to lose weight by changing your lifestyle, but it is more apt to be a permanent change. Over eating is a habit. You need to replace that habit with the habit of eating well.

Faded time

litchi123 is offline Junior Member

You should consult a doctor first because he will tell you the proper procedure to follow after doing tests on your body, and also they will set up a proper diet chart to maintain by you so that you do not gain fat from it.

Bantlay is offline Banned

We should be take care of the body fat because actual fitness of the body so good for groom the
    personality.Some tips here for the fat loss of the body like,...
    Swimming and cycling
    Morning walk and running
    Green tea and vegetable soups
    Eat vegetables foods.
    Last edited by Bantlay; 01-09-2014 at 05:33 AM.

maxwelmorgen is offline New Member

Hi William,
    Besides having regular exercises, watch what you eat and follow weight loss plan formulated by physicians. Eat fruits and vegetables more in your meal plans and drink more water than routine.