Energy drinks
    Benton123 is offline New Member

Default Energy drinks

I like Xs energy drinks,
    They use be Vitamins as their major source of energy,
    They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee...

Acton is offline Banned

Hi buddy,..
    I watch out your posts.Energy drinks have more importance in our life.So we should be drinking
    energy drinks for keeping good fitness and health.It is the best for nutrition and energy.I am
    drinking energy drink after the exercise.

micheljohn is offline Banned

Energy drink is the good source to improve body energy.it make our body fit and active.

smith joe is offline Banned

Yes you are right that drinks are energize you and build your body stamina to play or o some different works.Me also use energy drinks to drink.I like the red bull best.

ronaldo33 is offline New Member

energy drinks are used to get instant energy such as a person feel tired and want to refresh instantly it he does. So, energy drink should not have by those people who are the patient of the blood pressure because this drink does blood pressure high suddenly.

TAMallick is offline New Member

Mostly I prefer some vital foods.

ronaldo33 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo33 View Post
    energy drinks are used to get instant energy such as a person feel tired and want to refresh instantly it he does. So, energy drink should not have by those people who are the patient of the blood pressure because this drink does blood pressure high suddenly.
    You can check this site about health...
    [deleted-spam]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-02-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Adler123 is offline Banned

I suggest you to have natural drinks rather than having any energy drink which contains artificial ingredients which are very harmful for health.
    Have natural juices like orange juice,apple juice, tomato juice,they are rich in nutrition.
    If you can not have juices you can have shakes like banana shake,apple shake,mango shake, milk is very good for health and that will real help you in developing muscles and good physic.My advice is that you should not go for any energy drink.Natural is best.

Elzbita is offline New Member

Energy drink is designed for those people who adopt active lifestyle. We are not just playing hard, we are working hard too. So we need energy for different reasons. Energy drinks contain large doses of caffeine and other legal stimulants like guarana and ginseng.

Hubertes is offline Banned

Hi All,
    Athletes use energy drinks because they are created to give energy for a fairly long time period. Energy drink have less calories so helps in losing weight. Energy drink increases stamina, decrease fatigue and improve your performance.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-12-2013 at 12:46 AM.

myjade_84 is offline Junior Member

Energy drinks contain caffeine, a natural substance produced by leaves and seeds of various plants. MayoClinic.com states that caffeine can stimulate the central nervous system, relieving fatigue, improving concentration and increasing alertness. Caffeine also can boost energy levels and enhance mood. Too much caffeine, however, can be harmful; they recommend that adults take approximately 200 to 300 mg per day. A single serving of energy drink, 8 to 16 oz., might contain 80 to 160 g of caffeine.

Some energy drinks can be helpful, however we must watch our intake amount as too much can be harmful. Also, I recently heard of one called Spike that can be very dangerous. It isn't sold everywhere and is limited to ages 18+.

kelssay is offline Banned

Energy drink gives you a lot of energy and keep you active !!!!!!!!!
    energy drinks are used to get instant energy such as a person feel better and want to refresh. So, energy drink should not have by those people who are the patient of the blood pressure or other same diseased because this drink does blood pressure high suddenly!!!!!!!!

Ricky100 is offline Banned

Energy drinks are not good for health because many energy drinks use artificial flavor so i prefer fruit juice because fresh fruit juice is best for health and has so many vitamins and minerals that are good for body.

Bantlay is offline Banned

According to me that energy drinks are so good for boost the energy so i am agree with your all reviews about the energy drinks.Most of the people like the energy drinks after do the any workout.Energy drinks are so good for build the body stamina so we should be drink the energy drinks instead of the cold drinks.

KellyLewis is offline New Member

Energy drinks helps in boosting energy. You should make use of good quality energy booster.

martinos is offline Banned

I know that energy drinks are not good at all and cause a risk for heart, but i still drink MOTHER i like its taste.