Energy drinks
    Dustin3 is offline New Member

Default Energy drinks

Hi guys ... i wanna know that what kinda enery drink you would like ? or you drink most ? i like Xs energy drinks. They use B Vitamins as their major source of energy.
    They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee..

joemedina is offline New Member

Default Energy Drinks

Energy drinks only claim to fame is the amount of caffeine in them. Other ingredients such as b vitamins, etc. are just there to make one believe otherwise. Great gimmick that is making tons of money for those energy drink companies.

hilton573 is offline New Member

a lot of them are bad for you because of the artificial flavorings and colors.
    If you must, (in my opinion), drink the rockstar without the sugar, the regular one's loaded with extra carbs that are totally unnecessary.

hilton573 is offline New Member

a lot of them are bad for you because of the artificial flavorings and colors.
    If you must, (in my opinion), drink the rockstar without the sugar, the regular one's loaded with extra carbs that are totally unnecessary.

micalhassi is offline Banned

Energy drink are the easy source of getting healthy ingredients. It increase the body power in a meaningful manner. I like to drink Red Bull, Monster and some time Cocaine. These are full of essential drink. I suggest to use it 2 times in a day. And take it after work out session.

quality68 is offline New Member

i drinks a natural energy drink called Solstic Energy that is really good.

jnorm4 is offline New Member

loadsa RedBull

micheljohn is offline Banned

Energy drinks are not good for health,because it have huge amount of caffiene and and duplicate flavour in it.you can use a energy drink that have less caffiene.

Maddox125 is offline Banned

I like to drink fresh fruits juices to get energy.
    Fresh fruits juices are the good source of the energy, vitamins, mineral, and nutrition.
    These fresh fruits juices are more natural and more healthy as compare to artificial energy drinks.

NoMoreLies is offline Member

I drink 5 hour energy, only when I really need it working nights. It helps alot and I don't feel any side effects from it.

aaronsmith is offline New Member

Energy drink have some amount of caffiene that increase energy level in a body,but too much caffiene can be bad for health.use a energy drink with less carb,callories and sugar.

Tristane is offline Banned

Hi Dustin,
    I have tried many famous brands but like red bull most. Energy drinks are created to increased energy, stamina and athletic performance. Energy drinks are great supplements to decreased fatigue. Energy drink have less calories so they helped in reducing weight also.