Emotional hurt on the forum
    Marrasa is offline Junior Member

Default Emotional hurt on the forum

that is putting people down ARE ALL OVER!!!
    \
    Then THE SCENARIO goes like this, those who are addressed this way desperate for help, off course get angry and start arguing. Then, this 'diamond' person is exposing this poor guy who is new on our forum, as ignorant and stupid. The guy gets more angry, write with worse attitude and THEN...then THE SAVIOUR TEAM is jumping with something like this..'Oh, dear, I think you should consider your behavior (ME TO CONSIDER MY ACTIONS....HEY MAN I AM HERE TO GET HELP NOT TO CONSIDER ATTITUDES!!!)....he helped so many people...try to be cooperative bla bla..you should consider listening to him etc"

All the time THIS GOD OD DRUGS.COM is continuing to behave rude and like elephant in the Christal shop, hurting people with his ordering and talking down to us. BUT THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT guy is PROMOTING so called HIS SYSTEM OF GETTING CLEAN, and that system knows every sparrow on the three!!! Nothing, nothing new at all!

So we are like stupid sheep, trying to bring up some arguments and questions that will enlarge knowledge of all members, then this 'god' jumps in again and give us slapping for not being good sheep.

ETC, ETC

I am really angry this is tolerated on this site where is sooooouuu much hurt, tears, pain. If nowhere else, here you should get caring words, compassion, wise answers, sensitive and soft words etc. We should discuss different approaches and find what is best for us, not to be forced to listen to one guy testimony.

I wanted to open this subject and see what you guys think about all this?
    Anyone else experienced the same thing from Diamond members? Was anyone hurt by attitudes of 'staff' who should counsel you in our worse moments in life?

Please share with me, us....

All the best, Marrasa

lets see if they will let the thread go through

Default PLEASE READ THIS INSTEAD UPPER POST, there are mistakes

Dear Friends,

I start one thread here, but I experienced emotional hurt instead of help. This happen by, I beleive staff member, who is supposed to help and not too put us done and expose our weaknesses to 1000 readers who read this particular thread. I wand to open this subject, because I do not support such behaviour toward hurt people and I think it must stop.

I went thought forum and red other posts. This person is putting people down ALL OVER!!! Rude and not compassionate words like I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, HOW DARE YOU, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DRUGS, YOU CAN ROLL YOUR EYES UP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT....attitude that is all but not crises counseling.

Instead of been helped I ended up in arguing, was angry, feeling shame and disrespected, and if I did not have other good people who were helping me I would never get clean, by counseling of this member.

Then THE SCENARIO goes like this, those who are addressed this way desperate for help, off course get angry and start arguing. Then, this 'diamond' person is exposing this poor guy who is new on our forum, as ignorant and stupid. The guy gets more angry, write with worse attitude and THEN...then THE SAVIOUR TEAM is jumping with something like this..'Oh, dear, I think you should consider your behavior (ME TO CONSIDER MY ACTIONS....HEY MAN I AM HERE TO GET HELP NOT TO CONSIDER ATTITUDES!!!)....he helped so many people...try to be cooperative bla bla..you should consider listening to him etc"

All the time THIS GOD OD DRUGS.COM is continuing to behave rude and like elephant in the Christal shop, hurting people with his ordering and talking down to us. BUT THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT guy is PROMOTING so called HIS SYSTEM OF GETTING CLEAN, and that system knows every sparrow on the three!!! Nothing, nothing new at all!

So we are like stupid sheep, trying to bring up some arguments and questions that will enlarge knowledge of all members, then this 'god' jumps in again and give us slapping for not being good sheep.

ETC, ETC

I am really angry this is tolerated on this site where is sooooouuu much hurt, tears, pain. If nowhere else, here you should get caring words, compassion, wise answers, sensitive and soft words etc. We should discuss different approaches and find what is best for us, not to be forced to listen to one guy testimony.

Anyone else experienced the same thing from Diamond members? Was anyone hurt by attitudes of 'staff' who should counsel you in our worse moments in life?

All the best, Marrasa

Default how would you evaluate feedback from the staff

Lets make this forum better and discuss about problems on the forum. It would be great if you could give some feedback about your experiences in conversation with the staff of members. Good or bad, let us all know

Opee is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marrasa View Post
    that is putting people down ARE ALL OVER!!!
    \

ETC, ETC

All the best, Marrasa

Hey Marassa,

Try re-reading your post in, say, 30 minutes when you aren't so ANGRY. Try it. You want help? You got it....however, you catch more bee's with honey than vinegar (or whatever). You could call me a "member of the savior team" or a DIAMOND (I'm just a member), or whatever you want. I have been where you are (probably worse)...relax, breathe, I am here to listen and help. I have NO idea what has transpired before now or what got you so riled up, but let it go.

Let's you and ME start fresh. Find my thread, it isn't hard. I've been thru it all.

With all due respect (and I mean this SO sincerely) lose the chip on your shoulder. It's not helping you. I had it for a LONG time. I am a veteran, regardless of my "DDC Member Status - call me a Ruby, or a Sapphire, I don't care - it's a label).

What is going on with you? Really, I care. Believe it. 20,000+ views can't be wrong. Tell me your issue. I can and WANT to help. Just talk to me nicely, I will give you the world, as will many of us. There is no "Varsity Team" or "Letterman" here. At least not as far as I am concerned.

Tell me your problem...Please. I can help. I WANT to help.

Just a "Member"
    Jeff

I'm not going to bed, please respond. Or don't, if you choose. Like N/A, which I am VERY active in, this site is here for those who WANT it, not those who need it.

i could be a very valuabale ally, if you let me. Think on it....

Warmest Regards,
    Jeff
    That which does not kill me makes me stronger.

Lets make this forum better and discuss about problems on the forum. It would be great if you could give some feedback about your experiences in conversation with the staff of members. Good or bad, let us all know
    All I'm trying to do, Marrasa.... Every "family" has arguments.
    Argue with me, seriously, I have no "gem status" (although I probably should if you glance at my thread...5 stars, 20,000+ views...) I could care LESS what DDC chooses to label me as in regards to "gem status" - I'm just like YOU - an addict in need. We only keep what we have by giving it away. Try talking to a "mere Member" you won't be disappointed. If you are, well, we will both move on.

You came here for help. I'm offering it it. Choose whether on not you want to accept help from a hardcore addict who TRULY cares, or if you want to stir the pot...

I've stirred the pot, it got me nowhere.....I hope you respond. That's my olive branch, accept it or decline it. Do what is best for you. Search your heart, you already know the answer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Much Love,
    Jeff

Thumbs up what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Opee View Post
    Hey Marassa,
    What is going on with you? Really, I care. Believe it. 20,000+ views can't be wrong. Tell me your issue. I can and WANT to help. Just talk to me nicely, I will give you the world, as will many of us. There is no "Varsity Team" or "Letterman" here. At least not as far as I am concerned.
    f

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your letter and care! Also, your question has good attitude and I can feel it. This is what about all this thread is. You match it, and some no.

It is my personal passion this forum. I have three degrees from psychology, sociology and psychotherapy, so I think I can talk from the perspective of an expert in this field.

I indeed experienced arrogance and bad spirit from some guys who claimed they want to help and all that I said above. Also, some of mine very well grounded letters regarding knowledge vanished/erased, whatever.

I did not get angry but thought "hey what's phenomena is going on here?"
    This thread is my personal research how, why, what and who? What are the 'power' behind the scene, is it former drug addict with a lots of personality issues helping others, which can never be allowed. Or, what program is promoted, why, attitudes regarding oposite opinions etc.

Last, but not the least: wouldn't you be confused if (not in this thread) some of your best posts are erased? Wouldn't you ask yourself why and what is going on.

I know that moderator has freedom to remove posts that are having insulting words or bad naming others, swear words, promotion of hostility etc.

But my post was only researched facts, argumentative talk about some therapies etc.

I hope I answered your question. I did not only tell you what is my problem: it is that after discovering this I do not feel anymore I am surrounded with caring people, and I have mistrust. My problem is that I like to be transparent about all and like to ask questions to make other people transparent. I want to change this forum to better, and I am already doing that

all the best,

marrasa

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your letter and care! Also, your question has good attitude and I can feel it. This is what about all this thread is. You match it, and some no.

It is my personal passion this forum. I have three degrees from psychology, sociology and psychotherapy, so I think I can talk from the perspective of an expert in this field.

I indeed experienced arrogance and bad spirit from some guys who claimed they want to help and all that I said above. Also, some of mine very well grounded letters regarding knowledge vanished/erased, whatever.

This thread is my personal research how, why, what and who? What are the 'power' behind the scene, is it former drug addict with a lots of personality issues helping others, which can never be allowed. Or, what program is promoted, why, attitudes regarding oposite opinions etc.

Last, but not the least: wouldn't you be confused if (not in this thread) some of your best posts are erased? Wouldn't you ask yourself why and what is going on.

I know that moderator has freedom to remove posts that are having insulting words or bad naming others, swear words, promotion of hostility etc.

But my post was only researched facts, argumentative talk about some therapies etc.

I hope I answered your question. I did not only tell you what is my problem: it is that after discovering this I do not feel anymore I am surrounded with caring people, and I have mistrust. My problem is that I like to be transparent about all and like to ask questions to make other people transparent. I want to change this forum to better, and I am already doing that

all the best,

marrasa

You aren't going to change anything, it's not your forum, this isn't a democracy it's a privately owned forum and you can adhere to the rules or start your own forum. All you do is argue. And you went to school for a couple more years than some other people. That means nothing on a forum of addicts. I went to school a long time too and that means nothing either. You think that you are better than everyone else and you need to grow up.

I don't care if you like me or not. You've called me names and made assumptions about me that are inaccurate. So follow the rules of the forum administrators and owners or leave. It's that simple. If you would act professional you would be treated as such, you wouldn't have the problems you've had here. The forum personnel can delete anything they want to and if you don't stop causing trouble I assure you your next experience will be getting banned permanently.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 02-01-2011 at 08:51 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

Dear Jeff,

all the best,

marrasa

I can see your really angry, I have no idea why. Maybe you could try talking specifically about what is bothering you? Your here on this forum for help i would guess, and I would hate to see you get banned over something that may be able to be resolved. this forum is great. Not everyone is going to get along or agree, but thats people in general. i am not taking sides with anuyone since i dont know whats going on, and i dont like to take sides, i like to stay neutral and let people work out problems for themselves. But maybe it would help if you calmy talked to whoever your angry with in a open but respectful manner. I am not saying you are being disrespectful. I dont know the situation. But in my opinion people on here are pretty cool. Some have strong opinions. I f i dont agree with them i just dont respond to them. hope your doing okay.
    shyla

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

okay, i read your thread with robert. I have to admit its like you have a split personality. i guess we all do when it comes to addiction. one minute your really nice the next minute i can imagine you with an axe in your hand chasing after Robert. just trying to insert a bit of humor to lighten things up. Like i said earlier, there is no need to argue. were all here for the same reason, getting clean, which unfortuantely i have been unable to do. I am still trying. Again good luck to you. Reember if you dont like people advice, you dont hav to follow it. But theres no need for outrage and fights. Just my opinion.

Dear Jeff,

all the best,

marrasa

Marassa,

I agree, you are transparent, I can see right through you. I am quite disappointed with your response and I have not bothered to read previous post's by you. Robert summed it up for me, and that is good enough for me. And, no, I am not kissing up to him, he is simply a busy man who is helping people get off >>>>>> and other nasty things AND have some semblence of a personal life. This is not his job, he does not get paid to do this. He is simply a man with a long history of addiction who is trying to give back. I quite admire it, and him, as it would very easy for him to simply stop logging on after reading post's like yours. I probably would have long ago, personally. Sure, he and I have had a disagreement or two, in my early days here I took umbrage at his tough love approach a few times, but he was the FIRST person to respond to MY plea and it was quite caring and compassionate. I guess that's because my post was caring and compassionate. He changed my life. However, when you are dealing with the VOLUME of people he is helping on a daily basis, he doesn't always have time to sugarcoat things with hearts and flowers. I'm not taking side's, I, too, have had posts deleted for no apparent reason. It's annoying and frustrating and aside from swearing, which I am very cognizant of these days, I have NO idea why ADMIN deleted my posts. I was, and still am, mad as heck about it, they were good one's. With all due repect, a degree in humility and basic human social skills (NOT Sociology - and yes, I have degree's, too, I simply don't think it relevant to post here, it makes one come off like a snob, frankly) wouldn't hurt you. I do not think there is anything I can or want to do for you, nor do I think you want anything from me or anyone else. Robert's right, I've seen you and people like you come and go. What do you think you're changing? This forum has gotten along quite well for years without your "assistance."

Again, a disappointment, but that's life. Perhaps you should stick to your textbooks, as it IS your area of expertise.

Good Day,
    Jeff

Thumbs up Lets forgive and keep our eyes on hurted

Your letters are talking for themselves, I don't have to say anything else.

And I want to remind you that this country guaranty freedom of speech, so be carefull what are you saying publicly, cause I also know law issues very well.

If you would like to get togather again, to overcome all these missunderstandings, I would love something like that to happen. Bur lets be nice to each other. The fact that you are maybe impulsive person can make you read my letters as impulsive and angry too. But, sincerely I was never angry on you.

So, lets shake hands, a? What do you say? And combine our expirience and knowledge to help others.

OTHERS ARE THE POINT , WE ARE NOT THE POINT. THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT US BUT ABOUT OTHERS. LETS BE THAT WAY

Default how do you know that

Quote Originally Posted by Opee View Post
    Marassa,

I agree, you are transparent, I can see right through you. I am quite disappointed with your response and I have not bothered to read previous post's by you. Robert summed it up for me, and that is good enough for me. And, no, I am not kissing up to him, he is simply a busy man who is helping people get off >>>>>> and other nasty things AND have some semblence of a personal life. This is not his job, he does not get paid to do this. He is simply a man with a long history of addiction who is trying to give back. I quite admire it, and him, as it would very easy for him to simply stop logging on after reading post's like yours. I probably would have long ago, personally. Sure, he and I have had a disagreement or two, in my early days here I took umbrage at his tough love approach a few times, but he was the FIRST person to respond to MY plea and it was quite caring and compassionate. I guess that's because my post was caring and compassionate. He changed my life. However, when you are dealing with the VOLUME of people he is helping on a daily basis, he doesn't always have time to sugarcoat things with hearts and flowers. I'm not taking side's, I, too, have had posts deleted for no apparent reason. It's annoying and frustrating and aside from swearing, which I am very cognizant of these days, I have NO idea why ADMIN deleted my posts. I was, and still am, mad as heck about it, they were good one's. With all due repect, a degree in humility and basic human social skills (NOT Sociology - and yes, I have degree's, too, I simply don't think it relevant to post here, it makes one come off like a snob, frankly) wouldn't hurt you. I do not think there is anything I can or want to do for you, nor do I think you want anything from me or anyone else. Robert's right, I've seen you and people like you come and go. What do you think you're changing? This forum has gotten along quite well for years without your "assistance."

Again, a disappointment, but that's life. Perhaps you should stick to your textbooks, as it IS your area of expertise.

Good Day,
    Jeff
    me to is working all day on hot line and in the hospital helping hard core >>>>>> addicts....so I am busy too, but I am not impolite and arrogant

HenryNCBA is offline Advanced Member

Default Enough is enough

Marrasa,

I don't normally get into squabbles or things like that but enough is enough. If you have degrees as you claim in the respective fields you of all people should know what triggers people to become annoyed with you yet you are the one that is taking defense and becoming upset. No one here needs me for their defense but in all fairness I have seen Jeff extend his hand in friendship to you and say to lets forget about this nonsense and the results is akin to you spitting on his hand yet you tout that we all should stick together. You cite freedom of speech yet get angry when others voice their opinions. This is a site by Drugs.com. It is moderated. Posts and threads do get deleted. I have had many of mine in the past deleted. We are all posting on THEIR forum. We do NOT own this site they do. If you don't want anything deleted then either post within the guidelines or start your own site and forum and you can moderate it anyway you want. There are many things we are not allowed to do here on this forum and they stick by the rules. If any post or thread is deleted it is because they see it as fitting to do so.
    So as a so called educated professional in the field of mental and psychological analysis I need not state that you of all people should not be acting in such an arrogant manner. You claim others as impolite and arrogant yet it is okay for you to do the same? You claim to know laws and such but no laws were broken here so be real now you are fooling no one. People here come from all different back grounds, all nationalities, economic status, beliefs, everything you know that. The line was drawn when good people offered you help because you wanted it. You requested it and people responded in kind gesture. You don't want help Marrasa what you want is a following. Palovian Theory at work here. I know you will bash me on this because you feel that I am against you. Because I am speaking so called against what you want. I have nothing against you personally but I do have something against your principle and everyone on here is mature enough to know the difference. You can not come on this forum and become combative and start waving a flag of independence all for yourself and proclaim to make this a better forum all the while trying to rally support from others. That is the ear mark of an oppressor. You don't need me talking to you like this either and I sure do not like wasting my time saying these things for we all know what your response will be because you are predictable.
    So in order for you to not call me impolite and arrogant I will nicely ask you "Please take your hostility elsewhere and PLEASE leave us alone. We would welcome you if you were not so hostile and rash and stop trying to justify your actions for wrong is wrong and there is no justification for it. Thank you Marrasa and please have a nice day!"

Henry

PS: This post will be edited by the moderators and may be deleted as they see fit.
    Last edited by HenryNCBA; 02-01-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Mis

me to is working all day on hot line and in the hospital helping hard core >>>>>> addicts....so I am busy too, but I am not impolite and arrogant

So why don't you go save your patients and leave the people here alone? Can't you get the hint from people here, no one cares to listen you to whine and complain. Do you have any cheese to go with that whine?

You don't know squat about the law, you're a fruitcake. There is no freedom of speech here on a privately owned website, they owe you NOTHING. You're just showing your ignorance once again.

You don't sound like you made it past the eighth grade with your foolishness and goofy ranting let alone all of your so-called degrees. Did you buy them at Sears? You can take anything you choose to the law and see what kind of answer you get. In the meantime you need to take some classes in communication skills. You are one cofused lady!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    So why don't you go save your patients and leave the people here alone? Can't you get the hint from people here, no one cares to listen you to whine and complain. Do you have any cheese to go with that whine?

You don't know squat about the law, you're a fruitcake. There is no freedom of speech here on a privately owned website, they owe you NOTHING. You're just showing your ignorance once again.

You don't sound like you made it past the eighth grade with your foolishness and goofy ranting let alone all of your so-called degrees. Did you buy them at Sears? You can take anything you choose to the law and see what kind of answer you get. In the meantime you need to take some classes in communication skills. You are one cofused lady!
    Please don't call the police on me.... I'm done on this thread. Say what you want to whoever you want, Henry and Robert summed up MY feelings perfectly, I see no reason to repeat them. And, no, I don't care to shake your hand, you had that chance - offer revoked.

1.why are you so afraid, that are giving that much energy to defend yourself from some stupid lady who is talking nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post

2, what do you think, what other people think about you when they read your posts h ere?

Wink

[QUOTE=Robert_325;309266]So why don't you go save your patients and leave the people here alone? Can't you get the hint from people here, no one cares to listen you to whine and complain. Do you have any cheese to go with that whine?

You don't sound like you made it past the eighth grade with your foolishness and goofy ranting let alone all of your so-called degrees. Did you buy them at Sears? You can take anything you choose to the law and see what kind of answer you get. In the meantime you need to take some classes in communication skills. You are one cofused lady! [/QUOTE

3.are you removing posts from people who agree with me? It's kind of strange that there are no posts from ordinary people?

4. are you int interfering my computer when I write to you, cause only here strangely my sentences disappear, letters get mixed etc...th ti,es to make it? I left that last with purpose...this idays happening all the time to

buy hacker Robert

Marrasa ..... you are giving me far too much credit. LOL I have no control over who posts here or what they post. I am only a member, not a staff member of drugs.com. If I was a moderator on this forum you would have been permanently deleted and banned some time ago.

No one is replying to you because they are too busy rolling in the floor laughing at you and your posts. I have seen some people make themselves look really dumb here before but you take the cake lady. GEEESH !!!

I'm not worried about what people think of me here. LOL My record here speaks for itself. You on the other hand have continued to make a complete fool out of yourself with no help from me required. I'm not replying to your ignorant posts again. I don't have time for people like you. You need serious help.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 02-01-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Melissa B is offline Senior Member

2, what do you think, what other people think about you when they read your posts h ere?
    Marrasa,
    People here know Robert, Henry and Opee and know them well. We don't have to think anything because we know. Robert especially has helped more people that you would ever know so just because your ignorant feelings got hurt you lash out. All this is doing is getting everyone else upset with you. You do have a chip on your shoulders and instead of being open and friendly you take offense on every little thing then respond with predictable responses which are all negative. Why can you not accept a hand in friendship or is your ego that far gone that you feel you have to try and recruit followers to join your cause to make this as you called "a better forum". Now you got me upset with your childish ways and it would be wonderful if you would just stop this nonsense and join the human race. No one here wants confrontation. If you are such a brain in the psych world why do you continue to pester those on here HOPING to get a negative response so that you can continue to banter and degrade those that are trying to help others. Was it not you in the beginning that was being helped by Robert yet although you requested help you kept arguing? If you are going to argue then why ask? Never mind I won't waste my time any longer with this nonsense. Obviously you MUST get the last word in so go ahead as it inflates your ego with the childish hopes that someone will continue to grant you attention.

Melissa
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa B View Post
    Marrasa,
    People here know Robert, Henry and Opee and know them well. We don't have to think anything because we know. Robert especially has helped more people that you would ever know so just because your ignorant feelings got hurt you lash out. All this is doing is getting everyone else upset with you. You do have a chip on your shoulders and instead of being open and friendly you take offense on every little thing then respond with predictable responses which are all negative. Why can you not accept a hand in friendship or is your ego that far gone that you feel you have to try and recruit followers to join your cause to make this as you called "a better forum". Now you got me upset with your childish ways and it would be wonderful if you would just stop this nonsense and join the human race. No one here wants confrontation. If you are such a brain in the psych world why do you continue to pester those on here HOPING to get a negative response so that you can continue to banter and degrade those that are trying to help others. Was it not you in the beginning that was being helped by Robert yet although you requested help you kept arguing? If you are going to argue then why ask? Never mind I won't waste my time any longer with this nonsense. Obviously you MUST get the last word in so go ahead as it inflates your ego with the childish hopes that someone will continue to grant you attention.

Melissa

Melissa-

Thank you. Just...thank you. Very well worded, Ma'am, very well worded, indeed.

Henry, altough we just "introduced ourselves" you have more than lived up to your reputation. Elegant, direct, compassionate and no time to suffer fools. Freedom, Caught Again, Mottam, (and too many to count) who ALL consider you a friend in the highest regard and respect you accordingly, are once again, correct. This is not a "kiss up" post, this is me seeing living proof in their feelings. I share them.

I said I would not post here again, and it is with regret that I find myself posting here again. Believe me, Harassa, it isn't for your benefit, but for all the others who saw thru you and called you out on what your are: a nuisance. You can believe that this is my final post here, regardless of what comes next. I have better things to do with my fingers, and better people to communicate with, but it is very rare I find myself so thoroughly disgusted by an individual I have left a post like this. In fact, in all my time here, I have only felt it necessary to do so once before. You've made me do it twice now, and there will not be a third.

So, if your degree's haven't allowed you to absorb what everyone is trying to tell you, let ME spell it out, clearly, plainly and directly: YOU AND YOUR "HELP" ARE NOT WANTED.

There will be no further contact, find another forum to "hijack" and recruit from.

Pretty please, with sugar on top. That's about as nice as I can be.

Jeff