Drug test question
    Masta splint is offline New Member

Default Drug test question

Hi
    so I took half of a 8mg diladid yesterday at about 2pm, another half at 11pm and another half this morning at 7am. Can I pass a urine drug test tonight at about 7:30-8pm? Before these 3 half's I Barents taken anything for a month or more. Thx.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Masta splint View Post
    Hi
    so I took half of a 8mg diladid yesterday at about 2pm, another half at 11pm and another half this morning at 7am. Can I pass a urine drug test tonight at about 7:30-8pm? Before these 3 half's I Barents taken anything for a month or more. Thx.

I would have to honestly say that the only way you'll pass a drug test tonight after doing what you did is if you are able to get Divine intervention. Those drugs will be in your system for days. Why would you do that right before taking a drug test?

I wish you the best of luck but I would guess your chances of showing clean are literally next to impossible. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.