Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Drug test...
    roffles987 is offline New Member

Default Drug test...

I have a drug test for a car dealership on Wednesday or Thursday. I've been having some serious back pain the last few days, so today I took 2 hydrocodone to try to get some brief relief, these were not prescribed to me. Am I going to test positive on this test?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by roffles987 View Post
    I have a drug test for a car dealership on Wednesday or Thursday. I've been having some serious back pain the last few days, so today I took 2 hydrocodone to try to get some brief relief, these were not prescribed to me. Am I going to test positive on this test?

It's POSSIBLE (however very unlikely) that you might pass it on Thursday, but I would be shocked if you passed it Wednesday for sure. You should call your dr tomorrow AM and say whatever it takes so you have a legal script. If that doesn't fly I would go to the ER if I really wanted the car dealership job. At least that is what I would do. Of course you aren't me. Good luck.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by roffles987 View Post

Go to Urineluck.com. I have use the synthic urine many times sucessfully very easy and you can get overnight delivery...... pending what state you live in you can buy it at a head shop.

Do NOT trust the drinks..... the detox drinks do not work. I use to keep a "quick fix" in my car at all times when I used. It worked at leased 4 times for me.... no sweat but you need to get comfortable with it.... dont need the delivery system,, rip off but the urine works.
    Good luck
    Last edited by sisterwin2; 08-18-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brucely View Post
    My friend is suffering with hepatitis B. Just i want to know which medicine is best one.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    dallas mortgage companies

Car Transport

What are you looking for? Hep B medication, something related to this thread? I don't understand your post. I think you should probably be posting on a different thread but please explain specifically what information you are looking for. God bless.

damnit is offline New Member

I have the same problem but have to take a hair test in about 1 week. Pretty sure I'm screwed. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by damnit View Post
    I have the same problem but have to take a hair test in about 1 week. Pretty sure I'm screwed. Any ideas?

Don't know what you have been taking but if they are doing a fair follicle test on you they will find anything you have done for months most likely. IF you shave all your hair off they can still use fingernails, all kinds of things. So you will probably have to live with your outcome as far as I know to tell you. Good luck.
    adrianapelissari likes this.

thebaker_7 is offline New Member

Default Ambien and UA's

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Don't know what you have been taking but if they are doing a fair follicle test on you they will find anything you have done for months most likely. IF you shave all your hair off they can still use fingernails, all kinds of things. So you will probably have to live with your outcome as far as I know to tell you. Good luck.
    Ok I work offshore as a Captain. A Licensed Captain formally under D.O.T., now under Department of Homeland Security. We take D.O.T U. A.'s. I work with multiple Captains that take Ambien CR. Some of them have prescriptions and some of them don't. My question is... does Ambien CR fall under any of the 5 categories tested in a D.O.T drug test.:Opiates, Barbituates, Amphetamines, holucinagines, or I cant think of the last one. Without a prescription will my fellow shipmates fail thier U. A. and lose their license?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Default Captain Bligh

Ambien isn't tested for even with a 10 panel drug screen, but you can bet if you fall asleep at the wheel and crash your oil tanker into Puget Sound they'll go beyond a 10 panel test and find out.

NativeLove is offline New Member

Default Ambien at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Ambien isn't tested for even with a 10 panel drug screen, but you can bet if you fall asleep at the wheel and crash your oil tanker into Puget Sound they'll go beyond a 10 panel test and find out.
    Hey cats meow. I feel you buddy. I feel asleep boiling chicken and got blamed for taking all kinds of stuff. It sure is a good nite-nite med but that warning is NOT a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Meow View Post

Cats ... that is too funny! I wish they would do more than 10 panel tests on everyone who screws up especially where others safety is involved. It would put an end to a bunch of these people who spend their lives trying to outguess the drug test man. They would either get clean on their own or bust enough drug tests that they would have to clean up the harder way. Take care.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 11-03-2008 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebaker_7 View Post
    Ok I work offshore as a Captain. A Licensed Captain formally under D.O.T., now under Department of Homeland Security. We take D.O.T U. A.'s. I work with multiple Captains that take Ambien CR. Some of them have prescriptions and some of them don't. My question is... does Ambien CR fall under any of the 5 categories tested in a D.O.T drug test.:Opiates, Barbituates, Amphetamines, holucinagines, or I cant think of the last one. Without a prescription will my fellow shipmates fail thier U. A. and lose their license?

The other one is marijuana. It's on all drug panel screens that I know of.

SALVAREZ is offline New Member