Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ARTIST658
cocaine pajn relief
    bk4u is offline New Member

Default cocaine pajn relief

i use coke and i am ashamed of it but not enoff to take the pain and stop. why is it that useing a illegal drug will take away the pain. and do so much more for me. it works for me i have a spine and neck injury. i have 3 crushed disks and nerve damage.

thanks in advance

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

I went through the same thing as you 15 years ago.Unfourtunetly I was also abusing narcotics.I had to go on methadone and since then I only take the methadone.I feel 100% better and I don't crave at all.Good luck and really have a look at what your options are......Dave

echo1434 is offline New Member

I'm not surprised that cocaine is helpful for your pain. I've always felt that pretty much any recreational drug that makes you "feel good" can be used for pain relief.

I will also admit that I have had plenty of experience using various substances. However, I would recommend using some sort of opioid analgesisc for your pain rather than cocaine.

I've also learned that cocaine is VERY bad for you. It can really fry your brain if you do too much. I would strongly recommend looking into a powerful opiate pain reliever as an alternative.

In this order, I may suggest hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, or hydromorphone. The latter ones mentioned are very powerful.

If you have legitimate pain that is very serious, you should be able to find a doctor that will prescribe those to you. Unfortunately, many doctors in today's world are very afraid of overprescribing narcotics. You just have to keep trying.

Cocaine is also very expensive, so I don't think it would be much more expensive at all even if you had to purchase prescription meds at full price.

Well, this is just some food for thought. I don't know if maybe you have tried some of these before. There are even stronger pain medications than those I mentioned, such as Fentanyl, which is more powerful than >>>>>> for pain relief. But this is usually reserved for extreme cases. Let me know if you have any questions.

PharmRX is offline New Member

Sometimes, I do cocaine for fun with my friends. That drug hurts so bad!! I cant believe you think it makes you have some sort of relief. My muscles hurt in my neck and back; basically my body hurts... however,the euphoria keeps me wanting it more.
    WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR POWDER COMING FROM ESPECIALLY IF IT MAKES YOUR PAIN STOP?!?!?!?

PharmRX is offline New Member

IN ADDITION,

I went thru a severe auto accident. In a coma for 8 days and in rehab for 2 years. I have arthritis in my neck and back. Also, Ive had many surgeries. To get thru the pain, I take Norco 10 three times a day. (and then some)

Katrianya420 is offline New Member

Wink Medicinal Cocaine use

In Sept of 2005 I was diagnosed with a congenital spinal disorder that not only makes every single day a painful grinding experience but in time will cause me to lose the use of my legs entirely. Surgery is not an option as it will only return in time and since I don't have insurance and do not qualify for govt assistance there is no hope. I have come to terms that one day I will be cripple but it's that constant never ending pain that often makes me wish that I just wouldn't wake up in the morning. I have even considered ending my life - if it were not for my children I would likely do just that.

I spent about 2 years in a drug enduced stupor from all the scripts the docs were shoving at me and none of the pills did much in regards to pain relief. Instead I was still in severe pain every single day but was unable to function as a normally active adult. Summer of 2007 I realized that the past 2 years were nothing but a blur or pain and foggy memories. I couldn't even recall what I had bought my children for christmas or their birthdays.

I had been on every script imaginable - none of which actually removed the pain - it would dull it some but in return it would also make my terribly sick to my stomach and all I could do was sleep. I lost my job, Then my insurance was gone and I was left to fend for myself as doctors are not interested in helping you if they aren't going to get paid for it. SO I turned to self medicating with whatever was available on the street. The mass amounts of Advil has literally eaten away at the lining of my stomach so now I deal with bleeding ulcers and vomiting blood. So I gave up the OTC advil and went back to buying scrpits off the dealers in ym town.

Nothing helped - not even morphine - which only made me sick to my stomach and practically braindead. It didn't remove the pain it just made me not care so much about it.

My home was falling apart and my children were being neglected and because I had spent 2 years on bed rest I was fat and out of shape. I had been drug free (recovering Coke addict) for over 15 years. I decided to purchase a gram and see if it would work better than all that other ******************** I had tried. It took me months to finally work up the nerve to jump off the recovery wagon but with the first line Suddenly I felt human again. I was walking better and the pain was lessened to an amazing degree.

As a recovering addict I am well aware of the risks that I am taking by turning to cocaine to aid in my pain management but at this point I see no other options available. I can say that so long as you self administer it with extreme moderation it is by far one of the best methods of pain relief I have found.

I do not use everyday (who could afford to lol). Only when the pain is at it's worst or if I have obligations that will cause me to stand or sit for long periods of time. So about 4 times a month. I have suffered no ill effects thus far. I only wish it were legal as I would hate to go to jail for simply trying to treat this chronic disabling pain. I am confident that so long as I keep close in mind how addictive Cocaine is and how hard it was for me to break my former addiction that I can continue to use it in strict moderation without falling back into the world of addiction - or so I hope. However, if you have insurance and doctors with the ability to repair your ails that I would highly discourage you from attempting to self treat yourself especially with a drug so dangerous as Cocaine.

I now have a healthy regime in hopes of not only reducing my daily pain but also to improve my overall health and fitness. I believe all this has helped me tremendously so I will share it with you in hopes that it might help someone else. Keep in mind that I am not a doctor and can not advise. I am a 33 year old female and aside from my spinal condition I am of otherwise excellent health.

Every Morning I get out of bed:

I do about 20 minutes of Yoga and stretching.
    I take with 20 ozs of spring water:
    1 multivitamin designed for those over 50
    2 calcium supplements
    2 Glucosamine Condroitant (I may have misspelled that)
    2 Vitamin C tablets
    2 St John Wort
    1 Vitamin E
    1 bayer asprin

I also drink 3 more 20 oz bottles of water throughout the day and avoid alcoholic beverage except on special occasions.

Each day I also do either 30 minutes of cardio (walking or eliptical trainer) and on the off days I do atleast 30 minutes of strength training.

I have been doing this now for about a year and my general condition with the aid of an occasional dose of cocaine has greatly improved. I am still unable to work but my home is back in order and my children are well cared for. I spend only a fraction of the time using a mobility aid - about once a month I am stuck on a walker but that is so much better than it was 2 years ago.

Best wishes

Katrianya

flakyjunebug is offline New Member

LThanks Katrianya, for your insight
    I have been on pain meds for 6 yrs,Ihave to discs in my head cutting into my spine, I see a doctor...I am on the patch, muscle relaxer,xanax,and morphine.
    Still in have very bad days, over the weekend Ihad done a line and my pain had come to a point where Icould actually think...so confused by this Iwent searching for info.
    I cannot have surgery, Ihave itp(very low platelets). I too do yoga meitation,etc.
    It had been 15 yrs since Ihad a line,never did get addicted. I have been searching for the last couple yrs for ways to relieve pain.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by flakyjunebug View Post
    LThanks Katrianya, for your insight
    I have been on pain meds for 6 yrs,Ihave to discs in my head cutting into my spine, I see a doctor...I am on the patch, muscle relaxer,xanax,and morphine.
    Still in have very bad days, over the weekend Ihad done a line and my pain had come to a point where Icould actually think...so confused by this Iwent searching for info.
    I cannot have surgery, Ihave itp(very low platelets). I too do yoga meitation,etc.
    It had been 15 yrs since Ihad a line,never did get addicted. I have been searching for the last couple yrs for ways to relieve pain.

Flaky,

You're treating your body like a pharmaceutical guinea pig, and our bodies are not designed to handle that.

You say you're on the patch (fentanyl?), muscle relaxer, xanax and morphine. That's more than enough "ways to relieve pain" - without adding an illegal and dangerous drug like cocaine. Even without the cocaine, you're taking a toxic mix - 2 opiates, a benzodiazepenes, plus a muscle relaxer. These are all sedating drugs that will suppress your respiration. That means, if you take these drugs and lie down to go to sleep, it'll be verrrry easy for your breathing to slow to the point that you stop breathing.

The mix of opiates and benzos is one of the most common causes of overdose, coma and death.

Your body has become "tolerant" of these drugs - meaning that you've used and abused them to the point that they are no longer as effective as they once were. You need more and more of the drugs to gain the same effect. The answer is NOT to add a potent drug like cocaine! That is utter insanity.

You said you've been searching for the last couple years for ways to relieve pain. If this opiate cocktail isn't giving you pain relief, then why continue to take them? Ask your doctor about switching you to a different pain medication - and remove the patch and morphine - rather than add cocaine to the mix. Whether or not you became addicted to the cocaine 15 years ago has little bearing on who you are now. Chances are, you're quite addicted to the cocktail you're taking; and once we're addicted to ONE mood-altering, mind-altering addictive substance, we are not safe taking ANY other. Addiction does not limit itself to one drug. Once we've crossed that invisible line into addiction, there's no crossing back to where we can take drugs in safety.

God bless,
    Ruth

surfdog likes this.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

flakyjunebug is offline New Member

Ruth thanks for your concern. I was only in question about the coccaine. As kind of a once in a blue moon need. I don't like being on all the meds that I am on. The xanax I have been on for anxiety for about 10 years now. Orginally I started with lortab. After 3 years they stop working. Then came the fentynal patch with oxycotin for break through pain. I was doing well. Then the government stepped in, started going through the pharmacy lists to see what doctor was prescribing what and started giving them a hard time about oxycoti so the switched me to a slow release morphine and muscle relaxer tizanidine, both 3 times a day. While keeping me on the patch. I don't like it. With me having ITP, a very low platelets, I can't have surgery without becoming paralyzed from the neck down where the 2 discs are cutting into my spinal cord. Having no insurance doesn't help either.

dorettaegv463 is offline New Member

Hi, I am 38 years old and I'm addicted to cocaine, I loved this drug, at the beginning of every quarter once a month later, after 2 years it drew my wife and we took together once a week on Friday (that were the nights!), Later I was doing a little bit so that has been my Saturday and from 6-7 months I bought for $ 200-300 on tydzien.Bralem so that his wife was not watching, so I did not have to dzielic.Kiedy plane we flew on holiday for example, for 14 days hard labor because it was not I was able to bring with us the goods on poklad.W May after returning in from vacation to get off the plane so the product is purchased from the next day an ambulance took me to the alcohol terapie.Przedawkowanie intense heat tropiklanym + incredible amount of cocaine pulled on the powrocie.Lekarze found dehydration, the blood congeals and narrowing of arteries and light udar.Ponoc caught up to 50% of those who managed to przezyc.To was the last day of my smoking addicted paierosow which was burning in 15 years in the amount of at least 40 a day, I stated that I have lived since the end of drinking and koksem.Palic not smoke the patches helped me today, I started to drink after 3 days and after 7 ćpać exactly dniach.Bez cocaine can not keep anything longer zrobic.Bylem man who did not put down the phone from his ear, I've been everywhere I played, I went out (you can powidziec soul by some company called the best dance leader organizes trips planned and various extreme events.) Today, I am a wreck who lies in bed, can not get up, do not go out with his son with whom szybkimy boat swam, rode me qadami itd.Kokaina finished in two years, my She put the company in almost 3 months, my wife supposedly ceased but wwiem to take me counting each day without coke longest 15 dni.Od 6 weeks I was on Prozac 20mg now switched to 40 mg to some 1.5-2 mg per day xanax.Nie I know what to do mma terrible depression the only thing that helps me a coke but I have such a descent from hell are you hiding, then bore little pomaga.Prawdopodobnie benzo I can no longer go out of this never to end. Is there anyone who can tell me if these links zabic.Moj doctor may not know how to answer that says enough with benzo is a good parachute after coke, I do not know what to do I have horrible thoughts of the worst wlacznie.Przestrzegam all great eco-second's notice "cocaine" As I said before I'm not doing anything I would like to sleep alone with no one to talk and play a few hours a day to console her son.
    I'm sorry for the mistakes but for many years did not spell our jezyka.jezeli uzywaam someone interested in this story and knows how to please help

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Hack

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

If you want help to overcome your addiction, please return to post when you aren't so high. We can't understand what you're saying. I'll keep you in my prayers, as I've been there.

God bless,
    Ruth

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

herby12454 is offline New Member

Ok first of all using illegal drugs will not take away the pain permanently. It's just your mind that takes control why you feel that it takes all the pain away. I appreciate your openness with this thread and seek advice. The best thing to do is to stop doing it. Try to find other ways so that you can avoid it. Cheers!

DrOpiates is offline New Member

I just left a dual diagnosis rehab. Most ppl use drugs to mask the way they truely feel. A staggering 80% of drug users have a mental health problem. Usually you use the drug that makes you feel the way you usually don't feel in everyday life. So for coke, most ppl are depressed and don't feel like leaving the house. Coke makes you feel the opposite right? Try seeing a therapist to discuss your mental status.