Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By manwhosoldtheworld
Can you overcome?
    manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Can you overcome?

Are you able to control your drug use or are you physically or mentally addicted?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by manwhosoldtheworld View Post
    Are you able to control your drug use or are you physically or mentally addicted?

There is a cliche we use around here. "We are now pickles and can never be cucumbers again!" It sounds silly but once we are dependent on opiates, even after getting clean we can't ever go back to using them for "fun." Either you stay clean or you relapse.

If you have a broken arm, a car wreck, some acute situation like a surgery where meds are required that is one thing. But to take opiates again just to be taking them is not a smart thing to do and you'll most likely end up in a worse place than you were to start with. Your body just picks up again right where you left off when you stopped as if you never even quit. Don't do it! God bless.
    luvy298 and blueeyes321 like this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

manwhosoldtheworld is offline Junior Member

hey Robert thank you but, Some people thinks to misuse opiates over the course of their lifetime, including illegal drugs like >>>>>> and prescribed pain medications such as Oc80. This means that a person rely on the drug to prevent symptoms of withdrawal. Drugs in greater amount are used to have same effect. i liked your phrase "We are now pickles and can never be cucumbers again" this is my advice to all that these medications are only for cure once you are out of those symptoms STOP takin em God bless
    Percodeth likes this.

Percodeth is offline Banned

withdrawal of opiate it is hard as manual cultivation. even iam confused about this how people can overcome their opiate addiction is there any medication prescribed for opiate withdrawal?