Buy prescription out of country
    Joeyoung is offline New Member

Default Buy prescription out of country

I am currently be prescribed two 40mg Tablets of OxyContin daily which totals 60 tablets every 30 days. So once a month I must goto the doctor and everytime all he does is just write out the prescription. One of my friends from work told me that I maybe able to goto Mexico and receive a three months supply if I just bring in my american prescription. I only live about two hours from the Mexican border but I want to make sure this is legal. Also someone told me that I may be able to see a doctor that is resident to Mexico and do it that way.
    Any help would be great, Thank you!

QMak is offline New Member

they dont have oxycontin in mexico. I have looked and they dont manufacture it.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

It is also illegal to bring foreign drugs into the U.S.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Well I read on the customs website that you can bring into the US upto 50 doses of any controlled substance (Class two or not). Ill post that link when I find it again. Is there anything I can get prescribed to me while in Mexico that will have the same benefits that OxyContin has?

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

You are right, I found it for you, here:

http://www.roadandtravel.com/health/...ptiondrugs.htm

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

So if i find the medicine and it is a controlled substance, and I want to declare it so everything is legal does it have to be in the original bottle?

tina_b is offline Junior Member

You may buy medications online. There are several online pharmacies that sell online to any part of the world. I bought Campral online. Just went to yahoo and searched for the term, "Campral buy online"(without the quotes) and a number of online pharmacies showed up.