birth control and marijuana
    christina_896 is offline New Member

Default birth control and marijuana

i know that its dangerous to smoke cigarettes while on birth control, i was just wondering if anyone knows if its alright to smoke marijuana while on birth control, anyones help in this matter is greatly appreciated

lordnine is offline Member

its really never ok to smoke it

Kyle - Pharmacy Tech and Rockstar!

christina_896 is offline New Member

thank for sweet nothing

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Well it is still smoking so it does engender the same perils!

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.

Liza91 is offline New Member

Default MaryJane

i have smoked marijuana while on the shot(birth control) and sometimes you feel like you have trouble breathing and like if your heart is beating too fast...but thats only when u smoke a lot of pot while using birth control....especially if its a strong herb like kush and medical weed and etc.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Liza91 View Post
    i have smoked marijuana while on the shot(birth control) and sometimes you feel like you have trouble breathing and like if your heart is beating too fast...but thats only when u smoke a lot of pot while using birth control....especially if its a strong herb like kush and medical weed and etc.

Smoking is not recommended while on birth control. When you are having trouble breathing that is a sign of respiratory depression. It doesn't matter if you're smoking cigarettes, pot, crack, meth, breathing campfire smoke or whatever. Smoke is smoke. Respiratory depression is potentially lethal. You have to decide for yourself how important the smoke is to you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.