Which is the best way for weight loss...
    Calvertt is offline New Member

Default Which is the best way for weight loss...

Hello All...
    I want to be slim, my friend was told me about cardio exercise...?
    According to you which is the best way for losing weight....

Calvertt is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calvertt View Post
    Hello All...
    I want to be slim, my friend was told me about cardio exercise...?
    According to you which is the best way for losing weight....
    [deleted - spam]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-24-2012 at 12:36 AM.

micheljohn is offline Banned

Cardio exercise is very effective for weight loss.you should also change your diet plan and do a regular exercise.without exercise you can't lose much weight.

Maddox125 is offline Banned

Some effective natural weight loss tips are:
    Do exercises daily for at least 20 minutes.
    Avoid more fat and fast foods.
    Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Take green tea.
    Drink lemon water.
    Use fish oil and coconut oil in cooking.

aaronsmith is offline New Member

I agree with your friend that cardio exercise is much effective to reduce unwanted weight.you should also focus on your diet plan,eat a healthy diet with less carbohydrates and callories.eat a healthy diet like vegetables,fruits etc.

Tristane is offline Banned

Hi Calvertt,
    Agree with your friend and like to add cardio exercises helps in losing weight by burning fat and boosting metabolism. Cardio exercises may include running, sprinting, cycling, swimming, rope jumping, rowing, mountain climbing, jumping and running stairs.

dylanheyne is offline New Member

Diet and exercise is the best combination for a better weight. You can consult a dietitian too if you need food requirements and what you must cut in your meals.

Aldenn is offline Banned

Well do short bursts of exercise, of about 36-46 minutes that get your heart really going overall the day. The key is intensity just jogging or mindless running is good, but not very efficient. Eat a good variety of meals when you feel hungry but not because, it's time to eat or you're bored. Try to sleep eight hours.

Elzbita is offline New Member

Exercise and walk is best way of weight loss. Losing weight and keeping it off require to make changes in lifestyle. That means figuring out a healthy diet that can be maintained for the rest of your life. Many people lose weight low carbs or going on a liquid diet these methods can not last forever.

microsoftpromocode is offline New Member

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information.
    Even Daily i was walking 10 kms ... from last 2 months... know i can control my weight and i reduced to 2 kgs less compare to fast...

Thanking & Regards
    Suresh Kumar

jameshundson is offline Banned

Regular exercise and proper diet is key point for weight loss. Cardio, cycling,running are the best exercises for weight loss.The weight loss is not only eating less, its eating the right foods at the right time. Eat 4-5 smaller meals daily instead of 3 big meals. Just follow basic steps which a speed up the metabolism and fat burning hormones and reduce weight.

J29Davis is offline Banned

Diets Aren't the Answer
    Move It
    A healthy diet is key to losing weight, but if you have more than a few pounds to lose that alone isn't the most effective way to get you to your goal weight. You'll have to incorporate exercise as well, and I don't mean just a walk around the block. Most recommendations say that to lose weight, you must exercise for at least an hour a day, five times a week. An hour may seem like a lot, but once you carve out that time in your schedule, it'll be something you look forward to every day.
    I am a strong supporter of exercise any way

The best weight loss workout is a mix of heavy training and cardio. I believe that heavy weights are the best for building muscle and improving strength.
    Cardio is absolutely crucial to a successful fat loss program. It should be performed first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.When the cardio session seems easy to you, you can increase your incline level instead of your speed.

Harriat is offline New Member

The best way for weight loss is to have a light diet and do some regular workouts and exercises. If you can continue this for a long period of time than for sure you will see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Harriat View Post
    The best way for weight loss is to have a light diet and do some regular workouts and exercises. If you can continue this for a long period of time than for sure you will see the results.
    Yes i agree with Harriat, always try healthy filling snack, such as an apple and some other fruits. Smart snacking will assist you to lose weight.

Solomon888 is offline Banned

Dieting, exercising, and sports are the best ways for the weight loss.
    All of these ways are more natural and more successful ways for the weight loss. These ways lose the weight naturally without any negative reaction.

Cleiton3 is offline Banned

This is obviously the sensible, right way of losing weight: being patient and changing food habits.

I agree that both a healthy diet and exercise are necessary to lose weight. Try to eliminate all bread, rice, pasta and sugars. Good luck!

kelssay is offline Banned

Now i am giving you tips how you lose your weight and become slim and happy!!!!!!!!
    Avoid fatty food eat only healthy food and nutrition
    Morning walk
    Running
    Jogging
    Swimming
    Yoga!!!!!!!

litchi123 is offline Junior Member

I think one has to take healthy and nutritional diet instead of fast food after that add salad and soup in daily diet helps to loose weight and most important thing is to drink plenty of water.This not only helps to loose weight but also remain healthy.

suhrtz is offline New Member

a diet consisting 3/4th fruits and vegetables, sleep, daily cardio, and most importantly, PATIENCE.

DanaMiller001 is offline Banned

The best way to lose weight is by following a balanced diet with appropriate cardiac exercises. Don’t ever miss the meal and prefer homemade meals with drinking abundant amount of water. Concentrate on fruits and green vegetables that are fibre reach and whole grains. Avoid processed foods, like white bread, semolina pasta or crackers, or processed sweets like candy bars or sugary vegetables.

LuisGilreath is offline Banned

If we want to lose body weight then there are many natural ways like drinking plenty of water,regular exercise and yoga and stay away from bad habits like drinking alcohol,smoking and fast/junk foods.

mikewilson01 is offline Junior Member

Exercise is one and the only way to get rid off fat. Exercise daily for at least half hour five days a week to turn up the burn. After some days, exceed the time of exercise and try to burn more calories. One way to burn fat is lower down the calories by eating low fat foods.
    Hope, this helps you.

mikewilson01 is offline Junior Member

Exercise is one and the only way to get rid of fat. Exercise daily for at least half hour five days a week to turn up the burn. After some days, exceed the time of exercise and try to burn more calories. One way to burn fat is lower down the calories by eating low fat foods. If you wish, find a weight loss surgery as an alternative contact www.beliteweight.com for a proper and risk free operation.
    Hope, this helps you in getting rid of fat.