benefits of vitamin E?
    Anastazia is offline New Member

Default benefits of vitamin E?

Hey...
    Vitamin e is a very effective for our body and health. Through this vitamin we can protect our heart problem, circulation of blood, muscle, skin and red blood cells become healthy. Through us the vitamin e products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin e helps to us to maintain the skin oil balance during the cleansing process.

hilton573 is offline New Member

Can we use vitamin e (Evian) one capsule and 1tbs honey past use for skin .
    And how much capsule(Evian) i eat for best health .is this best for our health or not.
    I need suggestion .

Jimhassel is offline New Member

Vitamin E is one of the fat-soluble vitamins in the body. Fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamins A, D and K are those that are store in the fat in our body cells. It comes in different forms and certain forms are present in certain food groups. Some forms are found in large amounts in corn oils, margarine, dressings and soybean oils. Other forms are found in sunflower, wheat germ oils, safflower oil and other foods. As supplements, vitamin E is produced as capsules filled with vitamin E oils. In general, people who are 14 years old and older are required to take at least 15 milligrams of Vitamin E every day. Daily dosage may vary depending on certain conditions and on doctor’s recommendations.

jameseclark is offline New Member

Vitamin E is an antioxidant supplement that contains natural tocopherol, which helps support your brain, and cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin that enjoys a reputation for preventing the effects of aging on skin, healing scars and scar tissue

J29Davis is offline Banned

Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make your RealAge 3 years younger.

caArmitage is offline New Member

well i use a vitamin-e gel pill for my scars of pimples and seriously they go away...i am not kidding. My doc told me and I have no scars..lol..but all i do is make a hole on the pill and put on the scar and it works its magic and i think if you take it by mouth ..its for heart and circulation or something.. TRX

Hubertes is offline Banned

Hi Anastazia,
    Great threat on vitamin E benefits and like to add vitamin E is great anti oxidant and prevents from skin cancer and used to cure sun burn. Vitamin E is good anti aging, ideal to treat scars and used to treat skin disease.

myjade_84 is offline Junior Member

What you guys said are all true. Here's more.

The health benefits of vitamin E come from its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants remove free radicals — the unstable compounds that damage the cell structure. Immunity levels improve when vitamin E is consumed. Another important benefit of vitamin E is that it reduces cholesterol and the risk of developing cancer.

Vitamin E thins the blood which is another significant health benefit. In other words, it prevents the blood platelets from clumping. High levels of vitamin E reduce the risk of sunstroke and coronary artery disorder or heart disease.

Another widely known health benefit of vitamin E is in skin care and hair care. Owing to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E promotes the circulation of blood to the scalp. Vitamin E helps alleviate fatigue and strengthen capillary walls while nourishing the cells.

Pure vitamin E oil is extremely versatile. A major benefit of vitamin E oil for the skin is that it helps the healing process. As vitamin E is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin, it can be used for treating sunburn or protecting you from the sun.

Another wonderful benefit of vitamin E oil is that it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles because it speeds up cell regeneration. This creates an anti-aging effect, which makes the skin look younger.

This is great information!

kelssay is offline Banned

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!
    Vitamin e is a most and very much effective for our body and better for your health. Through this vitamin we can protect our heart,secure diseased, circulation of blood,immune system, muscle and red blood cells keeps you active and healthy. Vitamin e helps to us to maintain the skin oil problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstine is offline New Member

Hi everyone! I do understand that Vitamin E is good for the skin and that's what I am seeing most of the time to some beauty and health products on TV. Now I am curious because I have tried this Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe I've ordered it at Amazon. This product really works for my skin. Now here is the thing I have seen on youtube that I can actually make my own serum, the ingredients are vegetable glycerine + water + vit.C powder, my question is can I mix it with Vit. E oil instead of glycerine? Hope you could help me.

JMiller123 is offline New Member

I used vitamin E always, but with vitamin c serum , i have tried yet but i have heared lots of positive feedback from it. I hope i can find a reliable product.Thanks

Canadadrugsunited is offline New Member

Vitamin E is also applied for treating diabetes and its problems. It is used for preventing cancer, especially lung and oral cancer in tobacco users, polyps and colorectal cancer, gastric, pancreatic and prostate cancer. One more widely known health advantage of vitamin E is in hair care and skin care.

JordanJones5 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hilton573 View Post
    Can we use vitamin e (Evian) one capsule and 1tbs honey past use for skin .
    And how much capsule(Evian) i eat for best health .is this best for our health or not.
    I need suggestion .
    Evian capsules are multivitamin pills and generally 1 per day is the recommended dose.Please read the drug leaflet or contact your doctor for exact dose and best treatment.

RehabforTeens is offline New Member

Great updates on associated health benefits of vitamin E. The majority of vitamin E's benefits stem from its antioxidant qualities. The Therapeutic value of Vitamin E is that is helps prevent cancer, heart disease, strokes, cataracts, and possibly some of the signs of aging.