Anyone had experience with a particular pharmacy?
    Coraline is offline New Member

Default Anyone had experience with a particular pharmacy?

I have been in contact with a pharmacy called Virtue Perenate in New Zealand, and would like to know if anyone has had experience with ordering from them.

Please contact me directly at gmail address cora.g112

Thanks.

==

P.S. to mods, I hope it is okay to ask about a particular pharmacy. Please notify directly. Thanks.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

You always take a risk buying from on-line pharmacies, over half the time you get bogus drugs, and they have nothing to lose because they know you have no legal recourse. Sometimes these meds are intercepted by postal inspectors, then what happens? You know you're doing something illegal. That's the risk you take.

This pharmacy was listed in a guide, and has been for about 5 years. The guide is legitimate, and the pharmacy appears to be.

As for this order in particular, I have a prescription. The item that I am looking for is not available locally, but available to order from this pharmacy.

As above, please post reply if you have experience with this pharmacy in particular.

Thanks.

Anonymous Guest

are you in new zealand coraline. our customs are pretty good. well i guess they dont mind so much taking stuff out of here, but when they arrive at YOUR destination, they will got thru the x ray.
    cheeky
    kiwi

i just googled it, on nz google, the first one says they got scammed by this pharmacy. im checking the yellow pages. see if its on there. all the stuff looks like its dodgy as.

its not in the yellow pages either. i cant even find their website. thats realy dodgy methinks.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-26-2009 at 04:02 AM.

I think this is a gray-market pharmacy. I checked this one in particular because they can stock a certain medication strength that is not available here. If they can ship it, it is one of very few that can.

They were listed in a 'Prescription Drug Guide' published by United Publishing in Delaware.

From what I have heard so far, about 4/5 people placed an order, and the pharmacy claimed they didn't receive the payment.
    However, one person did get through, and the pharmacy said that they are shipping the order now, and should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Anyone else have experience here?

jnorm4 is offline New Member

Did you manage to find a legitimate site?