Hello everyone. I have a horrible tooth infection. I've had it for the past 3 days and while most of the pain has gone away, my mouth is very swollen, I'm very sick and nausiated and I'm making myself even sicker by taking so many motrin and tylenol.

Basically I was wondering if there are any respectable web sites that legally sell antibiotics? The reason I'm asking is that I don't have a Doctor or Dentist. I have very little money and can't afford a Dr./Dentist visit but I can't let my mouth stay like this either. I'm in a very small town and there's not many healthcare options here unfortunately. I'm very leery of buying medication online and don't really know if it would be legal to buy antibiotics online. But if it is, it would be so much easier for me to do it that way. That way I could just keep a good supply of them on hand. My teeth are horrible and I need to have them all removed but haven't been able to afford it. I've just had such a hard time getting antibiotics and I thought this might be a good way to go. Any advice or suggestions are VERY welcome.

If you know of any sites or anything then please let me know. If it's not legal then definetly let me know. Thank you in advance for the info.