Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Petew
Abusing various substances
    Petew is offline New Member

Default Abusing various substances

Hey, I got an assignment where I’m supposed to write about what happens when abusing various substances, the effects on the body? The surrounds (friends) how do they react, anything changes? What happens with the intellect? Anyone got some tips, anything is helpful, I need some kind of starting point!
    PeterRabbit2 likes this.

numbOne is offline Member

Generally what happens is whatever substance that is being abused begins to become paramount to all other aspects of Life.

tjohnson92389 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Petew View Post
    Hey, I got an assignment where I’m supposed to write about what happens when abusing various substances, the effects on the body? The surrounds (friends) how do they react, anything changes? What happens with the intellect? Anyone got some tips, anything is helpful, I need some kind of starting point!
    I agree a lot with the previous poster. However, ill break it down for you.

Effects of the body: After chronic usage of the substance(opioids, and illegal drugs, and prescription drugs) it develops holes in your brain, basically destroying it. Your sex drive drops, your entire sole purpose of life is to basically get high and find a way to get high. It can also cause high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, sexual dysfunction, psychosis, and anxiety issues.

How it affects your friends: Long story short, your a zombie, you cannot function without this drug, or substance. Like the previous poster said, it becomes a paramount of your every day living. You lose all interest in friends, family, girlfriend, hygiene, everything.