5mg. hydrocodone 3 times a day
    debracor is offline New Member

Default 5mg. hydrocodone 3 times a day

Hello- i currently take one 5mg. hydrocodone 3 times a day. I have been taking for about a year. I was wondering if I would have very bad withdrawals if i just stopped and about how long they would last. I appreciate any comments or advice, TIA.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by debracor View Post
    Hello- i currently take one 5mg. hydrocodone 3 times a day. I have been taking for about a year. I was wondering if I would have very bad withdrawals if i just stopped and about how long they would last. I appreciate any comments or advice, TIA.
    If you have enough pills I would taper down, just drop off one pill a week and then jump off, but if you choose to go c/t it wont be that bad kind of like having a little flu...
    let us how you do !!
    Talkto you later, Melinda

disabledleo is offline Member

Default just another option to think about

Take the remainder pills hopefully enough & break them in 1/2 & take as usual schedule that way it won't throw your mental game of taking something off & be tapering at the same time.
    If you do not have enough to do either my way or Melinda's way sounds like cold turkey & I can tell you it will not be like the horror stories your read - from both ends of the spectrum what you are taking it won't be that bad physically...

Good luck