30MG Vicodin
    viper is offline New Member

Default 30MG Vicodin

Can anyone tell me where to find info on 30mg Vicodin and whether it is possible to avoid the time release factor by snorting them?

Stallion is offline Senior Member

no such thing. There is no 30mg hydrocodone/tylenol combo's availiable in the US, and no time-release hydrocodone currently availiable. I fear you are misinformed. describe your pill and we can figure out what it really is.

Information = Freedom

Well, It is a green and white capsule, absolutely not markings on it at all and yes, there is a 30mg Vic on the market, I can find it online, just not too much info on it. But if you can tell me anymore, I would appreciate it.

You may be right after all, I think I misread the info on 30mg Vics, all I can tell you is that they are green and white caps, no markings, they came in a blister pack, are from MTS Medication Technologies and the item number is 300-07 However I cannot find out what exactly they are, if you have any ideas I would appreciate them,
    Thank you,
    Viper

Nevermind, Mystery solved, IT IS a 30mg Vicodin, I spoke to the pharmacy, it is only available as a compounded medication and contains 30mg hydrocodone and 200mg tylenol, compounded at the pharmacy via pain management doctors orders to alievate damage to liver for patients who need to take larger amounts of narcotics for adaquate pain relief.
    Thanks anyway,
    Viper

Eddro is offline New Member

I get the Pink 30 mg capsules pure hydrocodones no apap at all! They do make them, you got t ask your doc. about them, Not to many people get them!!! But yes they do make the. Iv also seen 50 mg red capsules no apap...

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Are they CII Eddro? with no APAP it should be how it's scheduled. I'm curious what the cost is for you, and how long does it take for them to compound it, can you pick them up the same day?

kissfan1 is offline New Member

what are they called? and where can you get them?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Kissfan, compounded pills have to be specially ordered by your doctor, and filled at a compounding pharmacy, your local Walgreens can not compound a pill for you, but they may order it out for you. They're not called anything specific (since they're not marketed), the doctor would write x amount of hydrocodone plus x amount of apap and the compounding pharmacy makes it up from base ingredients. Usually it's easier just for the doctor to double you up on something like Vicoprofen or on a low dose Oxy IR, compounded meds are very unusual.

Eddro is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    no such thing. There is no 30mg hydrocodone/tylenol combo's availiable in the US, and no time-release hydrocodone currently availiable. I fear you are misinformed. describe your pill and we can figure out what it really is.

Information = Freedom
    Thats not true at all... I get 30mg pure hydrocodone (no tylenol) Capsule! There Pink caps with pink powder in side and yes i do snort them every onse in awhile when i cant get a buzz off of them! My doc has them made for me cause iv been taking norcos for 6 years and all the tylenol has ********ed my stomach up! so yes they do make them ask your doc.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Eddro View Post
    Thats not true at all... I get 30mg pure hydrocodone (no tylenol) Capsule! There Pink caps with pink powder in side and yes i do snort them every onse in awhile when i cant get a buzz off of them! My doc has them made for me cause iv been taking norcos for 6 years and all the tylenol has ********ed my stomach up! so yes they do make them ask your doc.

Cats just said it was unusual for pharmacies to compound pills. And it is unusual.

I've had my rheumatologist compound all kinds of meds for me over the years. But it isn't the norm and I always had to go to one of just a few pharmacies in the entire city of Houston that would be capable or willing to compound what I was asking for. It's easier to take extra of standard medications to get what I needed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Psychmajor is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddro View Post
    hm you sure thats not genaric darvacet because that comes in pink caps with no apap at 30mg. iv never seen 30mg hydro but i didnt work at a compound pharm so who knows