zoloft overdose?
    lionboy is offline New Member

Default zoloft overdose?

Years ago i took anything i could to try and get high. Once I took 100mg Zoloft and didnt get high so I went to bed. I awoke very wired and smoked marijuana a couple hours later. my friends and i saw large "trails" from the combonation so we went into the bathroom, shut the lights and lite cigerettes to spell our names with the illumination. Moments after the lights got shut off I felt very very strange. My body felt cold and I felt like i couldnt move or talk. I somehow opened the door to the outside light and the panic stopped never completely though. This was 9 years ago. Ive only smoked marijauna once since and that was maybe 3 years ago. It caused me to panic horribly and "set me back" what felt like 2 years of "coming down" from the drug.

Anyway, I am sedate but the way being straight felt before that happened has never come back and I get anxiety occaisionally now. Like lights seem too bright and I dont know which way to go to "open the door" and occasionally heart palputations.

Anyone know what might have happened to me scientifically?

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Sounds like you had a traumatic anxiety episode.You really should see a professional about this.They can do alot without filling you full of drugs....Good luck...Dave

lionboy is offline New Member

Default thanks

thanks man,

It was sortof a blessing in disguise. got me off drugs and now exploring creativity and art and self appreciation.

cheers and thanks again!

bongsfromspace4 is offline New Member

Default overdose of zoloft

it was def the weed,once i took 5 100mg tabs of zoloft and the fifth one i chewed up,i didnt realize i was overdosing severly until i smoked a big fat bowl.bad times.its all good tho.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bongsfromspace4 View Post
    it was def the weed,once i took 5 100mg tabs of zoloft and the fifth one i chewed up,i didnt realize i was overdosing severly until i smoked a big fat bowl.bad times.its all good tho.

That's a fine, fine post. Sure hope someone learns how NOT to be stupid here. Did you actually go to the trouble to register and become a member to post this nonsense? Hard to believe. It's a free country I suppose. How worthless could a post possibly be?
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.