Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BeavisMom62
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By yezdegerd
selling prescription drugs
    babystimp is offline Junior Member

Question selling prescription drugs

Hey everyone, I know someone who is selling thier prescription pills for Suboxone and other stuff. She has a 4 yr old child and does it in front of her. Should I do something about this? She goes to the same doctor that I go to, should I say something to the doc? She drops pills on the floor when she's messed up, and i'm afraid her daughter will end up taking one, the dog already did, luckily it's ok. I don't mean to be a snitch, i'm just worried about the child mostly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

casual is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by babystimp View Post
    Hey everyone, I know someone who is selling thier prescription pills for Suboxone and other stuff. She has a 4 yr old child and does it in front of her. Should I do something about this? She goes to the same doctor that I go to, should I say something to the doc? She drops pills on the floor when she's messed up, and i'm afraid her daughter will end up taking one, the dog already did, luckily it's ok. I don't mean to be a snitch, i'm just worried about the child mostly. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Definitely turn her in before she gets somebody hooked or she endangers her children.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Some people don't have any business having children around them. Parents using drugs around their kids are seriously confused. Makes me mad!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

BeavisMom62 is offline Member

You already know the answer to that! Of course say something. If not to her doctor, then certainly to child protective services. You can do it anonymously. You dont want your friend to call you to go with her to the hospital when she had to call an ambulance because she found her child seizing or ODing or something do you?
    HenryNCBA likes this.

rick56 is offline Member

Man that's a tough one. Normally I try to mind my own business but when children are involved.
    just by seeing it you are somewhat involved and in a crisis of conscience. Expecially with a child involved. Morally it is an easy call. But in reality do you know enough about the situation to make that call. Will it lead to the family breaking up, Child put in worse situation? I don't envy you this. I think for your sake and maybe the childs you need to do something. If nothing else have a talk with the lady. Then decide. I stood by when I was young and watched instead of acting and I still feel like a coward for doing that. I would have gotten beat up which would have been a blessing compared to how much I've suffered for not listening to my conscience. I know this is different yet it's about doing what's right.
    For what it's worth.
    Rick

casual is offline Member

Anybody selling their pre should be turned in, or at least given the chance to quit selling, and I mean under no circumstance. Most everybody, including myself got their addiction from buying someones pills. That's bull????, you don't even give someone a pill.

Thanks everyone for the responses, I'm going to call the doctor today and let them know, I will ask them if they or I should call child services as well. I know this person has alot of pain from back surgeries, I hate to see her have nothing for pain, but I have to say something, for the childs sake.

The DEA and other organizations don't really need anyone to be "snitches" off sites like this. Lots of people using this forum casually making dumb posts about selling or buying drugs illegally here on the forum probably don't realize it, but the DEA and similar organizations monitor sites like this regularly. They can obtain an IP address and find out where the posts are coming from with almost no effort.

I peronally have nothing to hide as I've grown to know lots of police officers, both federal, state and local, and have spoken in their prisons numerous times. I've spoken in front of all the parole officers and probation officers in the Sothern District of TX numerous times. So they know me and I have become friends with many of them. I respect them for risking their lives daily to protect our children so they already know my story and have no problem with me that I'm aware of. They stopped following me around many years ago! lol

Those of you who are thinking you are getting away with something offering to buy or sell drugs here, and doing similar things on this forum like advertising your illegal online pharmacies and such, you should not act surprised if one day you hear a knock on your door from one of the agents that would love to check you in to one of their many local "motels" for a long rest allowing you lots of time to ponder your foolishness. Plan on losing anything of value that you've accumulated making your money with illegal drug sales.

Just thought I would drop a little post to give some people something to think about as people make really unintelligent posts and replies that are drug related on this forum all the time that could easily place themselves in legal jeopardy. God bless.
    HenryNCBA likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Just called the doctors office and told them what I saw. Sad thing is, they didn't sound like they gave a poop! I will just have to pray about the situation.

Robert,what r u talking about? U must be thinking of a specific person, and if that's me, u got it all wrong. I have just recently got off subs, and I feel soo much better off that icky stuff, it's way too potent, and i've been on fentanyl before! I was a walking zombie for 4 yrs on subs. Sooooooooooooo glad to be free!! God Bless

Robert,what r u talking about? U must be thinking of a specific person, and if that's me, u got it all wrong. I have just recently got off subs, and I feel soo much better off that icky stuff, it's way too potent, and i've been on fentanyl before! I was a walking zombie for 4 yrs on subs. Sooooooooooooo glad to be free!! God Bless

You misunderstood my friend! I know that you're clean now. I was making more of a general post for the goofy kids that come on here talking about scoring or online pharmacies. And people that were referrred to above selling drugs. No way that I inteneded to direct that at you. We are all proud of you buddy! God bless YOU!!!
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-08-2011 at 11:13 AM.

yezdegerd is offline Senior Member

Your doctor won't do anything. It's patient privacy and he most likely won't even say anything. As for cps or the cops or anything like that I think its simply better to talk to your friend directly. If you're non confrontational have someone else do it. Rather than skip the first few steps let her know what you're seeing and how dangerous it is
    Robert_325 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yezdegerd View Post
    Your doctor won't do anything. It's patient privacy and he most likely won't even say anything. As for cps or the cops or anything like that I think its simply better to talk to your friend directly. If you're non confrontational have someone else do it. Rather than skip the first few steps let her know what you're seeing and how dangerous it is

Yez is correct. Right or wrong it's kind of a "professional courtesty" type thing. You would think that they would want to burn another "professional" doing wrong but tew wil act. They will look out for each other to help keep authorities off each other's case, Our screwed up system of justice in this country at its best ...... NOT!!! It's sad but a fact of life. They won't hardly turn on one another and risk anyone doing it to them at some point. Of course if your innocent you would assume there is nothing to worry about. Our system is SOOO messed up! God bless.

Yes are system is very screwed up Robert, I apoligize for assuming u were talking about me. I certainly agree with your post, there are soo many people here trying to desperately seek help for their addictions. This site should not be used to try to score drugs, or to get tips on how to. A good idea I thought of is to write peoples names down on here that are asking for help, then pray for these people, because in my experience prayer helps a lot!

Yes are system is very screwed up Robert, I apoligize for assuming u were talking about me. I certainly agree with your post, there are soo many people here trying to desperately seek help for their addictions. This site should not be used to try to score drugs, or to get tips on how to. A good idea I thought of is to write peoples names down on here that are asking for help, then pray for these people, because in my experience prayer helps a lot!

I would never have any reason to accuse you of anything that would be compromising to your character. If one wants to send a complaint to the forum moderator there is a a link at the bottom of each page for contacting the forum administratiion and it will be read I assure you. Like you I suggest a prayer for those other than the ones being vile and filthy with their comments. Some people need to be dealt with on the spot and banned from further access to the forum period. Everyone should not have to be subjected to some of the filth that is posted on a place meant to help people. God bless.

HenryNCBA is offline Advanced Member

Tough questions and tough answers as stated the right thing to do is to do the right thing. Illegal is illegal and child endangerment is child endangerment. No one wants to be a snitch so to speak but this isn't about being a snitch. This is about doing the right thing. If your friend finds out that you snitched on them and they got in trouble then they are the ones that need to get their head out of their rear. Dropping medications around children is just wrong. Selling prescription medication to others is wrong and illegal. The prescription is for ONLY the person it is prescribed for. It is not to be passed on to spouses, children, friends, neighbors, the dog, anyone but the prescribed. Technically that would make that person a drug dealer and also put them into a possible category of acquiring controlled substances for the purpose of illegal distribution. Don't do it period. As for the friend that is doing this in front of their children you need to ask yourself if you said something to your friend and they got mad at you are they a true friend since you were only trying to help? A TRUE friend would look you straight in the eyes and tell you "you know I don't like being told this kind of stuff but you are right and I appreciate it. I am so messed up I didn't realize what I was doing and didn't even think about my child. They would sincerely thank you and correct the issue and all would be well. If they resist in any way shape or form when you are right and they are wrong perhaps you need to reconsider if you really want these people as friends. Look at it this way also that if you stayed silent you are only feeding the addiction. You are an unwilling accessory to the situation and encouraging bad behavior. What if the child picked up the subs and swallows a bunch then what? If the person was passed out from a high off of what ever and the child is unconscious and going into labored breathing then what? There is no one around to help. Prevention is the best medicine here and best to stop it before something happens. Given enough times and enough time something WILL happen and it may not be pretty. Better safe than sorry. Sorry about your friend but this is my opinion and how I feel. This may be also why I don't have many friends but those I do I can count on with my life and vice versa.
    Hang in there just do the right thing. You will sleep better trust me!

Henry